General Chat

Wrong Name

18 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Scorn my jam, why don't you.  I slaved over a hot stove for not very long at all for those jars!

I do scorn your jam. I scorn it hard.

18 hours ago, Broo said:

You weren't invited anyway :P

I never am.

18 hours ago, wjbleming said:

Invited? No.

Forced Provided with delicious home made jam? Yes!

The only good jam is Space Jam.

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Why-Does-it-Say-Paper-Jam-Office-Space.g

Usually that’s because the input sensor after the paper leaves the tray has broken off or is stuck down with a small amount of debris. It can also be the exit sensor, most likely the one in the fuser unit. It’s also possible the pickup rollers are dirty and they are just slipping instead of gripping the paper. Just check for marks on the paper where they engage. Easily cleaned or replaced. Happy to be of assistance.

Edited by Ravogd
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Usually that’s because the input sensor after the paper leaves the tray has broken off or is stuck down with a small amount of debris. It can also be the exit sensor, most likely the one in the fuser unit. It’s also possible the pickup rollers are dirty and they are just slipping instead of gripping the paper. Just check for marks on the paper where they engage. Easily cleaned or replaced. Happy to be of assistance.

Thanks! It was dirt, cleaned the rollers and then, just as a bonus, ran the cleaning program for the printer itself. Works!

I’m sure someone on here with know the photo graph print outs does anyone know what size they are iv been to every shop this weekend to find suitable frames are they still 9x7 or have I got this wrong or is there a photo frame out there that I can put each one on. Don’t want to large ones as I’m running out of wall space lol 

1 minute ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

I’m sure someone on here with know the photo graph print outs does anyone know what size they are iv been to every shop this weekend to find suitable frames are they still 9x7 or have I got this wrong or is there a photo frame out there that I can put each one on. Don’t want to large ones as I’m running out of wall space lol 

6x9

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:
47 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

So many times iv been disappointed on this front iv been told it’s not the inches that matter 

It's not the size that matters it's what you do with it that counts. ;)

Yes, it is what you do with it, in this case put it in a frame, for we are discussing photographs here of course.

Hi QS :WAVE:

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Don't know what everyone else is thinking of. I prefer an album.

I scan all, autos as well as photos. Sort them and archive them safely. I pick one or two and print them, frame them and up on the wall in the office. I have a maximum of 10 so I change from time to time.

Edited by Chris1970

38 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

DST. Collectormania is AGES away.

the clue is in his signature.

Oh sorry I’m on my phone I can’t see his signature, I know they’ve just had Collectormania but I couldn’t think of anything else :P

• Like 1

I’m super excited because it is highly likely that I will be able to go to LFCC next year or the winter and spring events if I can as well because I talked to my parents about it the other day that I was gutted I hadn’t gone this year and that I really wanted to go again because it is the best con I’ve ever been to! Also I might be able to persuade them even more to go if this forum photoshoot is going to happen as well! :dance::clap::YAHOO::thumbup:

• Like 6