General Chat

Wrong Name

7 minutes ago, Pinhead1987 said:

Hey not sure on where to post this but may aswel post it here, when can we expect the photos to be uploaded on to the site ?

Same reply as the last 5 people who asked: It will be some weeks. No time frame anyone can give for sure, and personally I am not willing to guess. ;) 

7 minutes ago, Pinhead1987 said:

Hey not sure on where to post this but may aswel post it here, when can we expect the photos to be uploaded on to the site ?

Could be weeks, could be a few months, there's a lot to sort through and it's a busy period of time for SM. I'm sure there'll be an announcement of some kind when they're up :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Broo said:

Oooh sounds yum! make some for LFCC next year and I'll make some scones to go with them :coolthumb:

We will have a little Greengage jam, scones and caramac cupcake stall that no one else is invited to :whistling:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

We will have a little Greengage jam, scones and caramac cupcake stall that no one else is invited to :whistling:

Have the bear in charge of it and his life will be made. (I'd have said he'd be overjoyed but.... ya know...)

17 hours ago, Raylenth said:

1 hour ago, natedammit said:

I'm not going anywhere near those vomit jars.

You weren't invited anyway :P

• Haha 1