General Chat

Wrong Name

17 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

serious comic con blues I hate the period after feels like I should be packing to go somewhere now have to wait till winter con (sits here staring in to time and space until next con hurry up November) :crying:

You can always pack a bag anyway? I find it’s always best to have a bag packed incase ‘they’ ever find me.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

im afraid to ask who they are :lol: if its they tiny voices in your head I always find its best to listern to them lol

Nah the voices in my head tend to be loud, annoying and idiotic. Some of them just constantly scream. It's fine.

I can't talk about who 'they' are. I've already said too much. Some souls must be saved.

21 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Nah the voices in my head tend to be loud, annoying and idiotic. Some of them just constantly scream. It's fine.

I hear those too. Not in my head though, sadly. In the house. Feral things. Demand juice and snacks. Create mess. Very annoying indeed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Broo said:

I hear those too. Not in my head though, sadly. In the house. Feral things. Demand juice and snacks. Create mess. Very annoying indeed.

I sympathise. I get those voices a couple of times a week. High pitched. Whiny. I've learned to drown those voices out. Either that or fill them full of sugar and drop them back at their parents.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

I sympathise. I get those voices a couple of times a week. High pitched. Whiny. I've learned to drown those voices out. Either that or fill them full of sugar and drop them back at their parents.

We have water filled mining pits for those. Very efficient. Some over 100m deep. :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

templatememetext.jpg

Edited by Broo
  • Haha 4