General Chat

Wrong Name

Very pleasant time putting all my photos and autos into some sort of order. Took longer than expected as each one brought back happy memories. At least I  haven't got too many yet  - 28 autos and 32 photos so far. 

Looking forward to adding to this at the next con. Maybe Winter LCC (depending on guest announcements). :thumbup:

• Like 2

hello just wondering if anyone else on here didnt go to the Matthew Illard shoot on sturday as it was over runnning we where told it might not even go ahead we could either go to his desk and have a selfie or get a refund. I went to the info desk and asked if  i could swap instaed for the Sunday only way i could do this was buy again and get a refund on Saturday. She gave me a scrap piece of paper that had my order number and write refund due to over run which I took a photo off and took my orginally printed photo sheet number of me has anyone on here did the same and has had an email even suggesting refund process

10 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

hello just wondering if anyone else on here didnt go to the Matthew Illard shoot on sturday as it was over runnning we where told it might not even go ahead we could either go to his desk and have a selfie or get a refund. I went to the info desk and asked if  i could swap instaed for the Sunday only way i could do this was buy again and get a refund on Saturday. She gave me a scrap piece of paper that had my order number and write refund due to over run which I took a photo off and took my orginally printed photo sheet number of me has anyone on here did the same and has had an email even suggesting refund process

Just email the shop with both order numbers and ask for a refund on Saturday due to the over run shop@showmastersevents.com

4 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

I was in the same situation but went to what I think was the sales desk (bottom floor, back wall - not sure if you went to the same place?) and the lady gave me a swap (by writing down on a scrap of paper something like 'swap due to over-running'). 

I realise this doesn't help you in any way.

Just now, natedammit said:

I was in the same situation but went to what I think was the sales desk (bottom floor, back wall - not sure if you went to the same place?) and the lady gave me a swap (by writing down on a scrap of paper something like 'swap due to over-running'). 

I realise this doesn't help you in any way.

thats the one I went to see gave me a piece of paper saying refund saturday and i had to buy a new one for sunday its good to know someone else had the same thing most people I know swapped for table selfies

47 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

arrrhhh ok I have already emailed them but i was giving another few days before I get a reply was just seeing if anyone else had this on the saturday

They have Sheffield this weekend and Glasgow the weekend after that so they might be a little busy and take a bit longer than usual to reply.

47 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

thats the one I went to see gave me a piece of paper saying refund saturday and i had to buy a new one for sunday its good to know someone else had the same thing most people I know swapped for table selfies

Yeah I'm not really a selfie person. Just a bit unlucky for you that they made you buy a Sunday one whereas I just got a straight swap.

12 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Uh huh. The Wround Up selfie was a one off then? Might have to change that...

Technically a 'two-off' that weekend, but don't get your hopes up. Seeing my face as the photo is being taken creeps me out.

4 hours ago, natedammit said:

Technically a 'two-off' that weekend, but don't get your hopes up. Seeing my face as the photo is being taken creeps me out.

I shall treasure our selfie like the one-of-a-kind it is then - acid free holder yeah? Shall I bring it next year to get it signed and to up its value? How much do you charge for autos?

:P

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

A big Hello from me to all my forum and comic-con friends. Visited a UNESCO World Heritage site today close to where I live.

EBOjX7PX4AM-QTf?format=jpg&name=large

I'm guessing by the ramp some sort of herring fish processign place?

25 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I had it narrowed down to fishing or mining but gave up looking after finding Falun.  That looks an interesting place, there are certainly a lot of trees.

9 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Your day looks far more interesting and enjoyable. :D

I had a wonderful day, thanks. Even enjoyed a walk in an art park with an excellent exhibition about folklore through the ages, stories not suitable for young people I might add. Lots of photos.

• Like 2

I got home from work to find another Showmasters pre orders envelope which I thought was really strange because I got all my pre-orders on Saturday, opened it and I’ve got another John Barrowman autograph, checked my invoice and I definitely only ordered one... :blink: :headscratch::uhoh::eek:

130345-F9-C248-4088-9395-1014-FB1-DC564.

But omg I love it though! I don’t know whether it’s noticeable on here but the ink appears to be two-toned when the light catches it so it looks really pretty! :wub:

Edited by R4wly97
  • Like 5

12 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I got home from work to find another Showmasters pre orders envelope which I thought was really strange because I got all my pre-orders on Saturday, opened it and I’ve got another John Barrowman autograph, checked my invoice and I definitely only ordered one... :blink: :headscratch::uhoh::eek:

130345-F9-C248-4088-9395-1014-FB1-DC564.

But omg I love it though! I don’t know whether it’s noticeable on here but the ink appears to be two-toned when the light catches it so it looks really pretty! :wub:

Lovely surprise. But don't tell everyone. They'll all want a freebie. :whistling:

• Like 1