General Chat

Wrong Name

1 hour ago, mrbond223 said:

when next lfcc summer 

The program at this years event said 24th-26th July however this was printed before SDCC was announced and that is happening the same weekend. In the past this has meant Showmasters have changed the dates of LFCC so we have been advised that at the moment they are in discussions with the Olympia. I expect they will announce it very soon.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rydog2k said:

Quick question anyone else still wearing their 3 day passes? I’m scared to take it off :lol:

My partner is but she’s a special kind of mental :lol: I thought she was unique but looks like you’re in the club too.

• Haha 1

Yup, mine came off Sunday too. I hate wearing those things. But I do keep them in a photo album along with a bunch of other passes and wristbands I've collected over the years. I also keep all my lanyards and laminates on a coat hanger. That's getting pretty full now.

2 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

You get to donate the next one. I hear the bear likes to be miserable?

Naaaah, I'm going to share the love and just cough into envelopes that I'm going to post to you all.

Just now, VikingGrrrl said:

Aren't they always free? :laugh:

Shhhhh, don't say that or everyone will want one

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

If it helps anyone, I so enjoyed having a cold last weekend I've decided to celebrate my 1 week coldiversary with ANOTHER cold!   Yay sick me!

That sucks, sorry hun. Hope you're feeling better very soon x

5 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Time always goes quicker when you haven't got a con to look forward to. It's a scientific fact. :laugh:

Yup, week before a convention, time passes as slowly as a drunk 3-legged tortoise. Week after, gazelle on speed.

• Thanks 1