General Chat

Wrong Name

35 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Due to reasons I'm having a much cheaper com than usual (25 shoots last year, 10 this year), but I'm lying here (in my pants) being tempted to add a few for tomorrow. Must. Have. Willpower.

Do it for the com.

This is probably a stupid question but I’ve heard a lot today that Jenna Coleman wasn’t personalising autographs. With my pre order I paid extra to get it personalised by her so if she hasn’t done that do I get a refund for that part of the price I think it was only £5 extra so I’m not too bothered if I don’t?

3 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

This is probably a stupid question but I’ve heard a lot today that Jenna Coleman wasn’t personalising autographs. With my pre order I paid extra to get it personalised by her so if she hasn’t done that do I get a refund for that part of the price I think it was only £5 extra so I’m not too bothered if I don’t?

Yes you will get a refund for extra £5 for the personalisation if the auto isn't personalised. :D

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, natedammit said:

Due to reasons I'm having a much cheaper com than usual (25 shoots last year, 10 this year), but I'm lying here (in my pants) being tempted to add a few for tomorrow. Must. Have. Willpower.

Willpower is boring. You know what's not boring? Photo ops.

:firedevil:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Yes you will get a refund for extra £5 for the personalisation if the auto isn't personalised. :D

Thanks! I’m kind of expecting it not to be personalised now because of what people have said but oh well :lol:

5 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Thanks! I’m kind of expecting it not to be personalised now because of what people have said but oh well :lol:

You never know, sometimes it's down to luck, if she has a quiet moment and thinks 'what the heck', but as long as you are prepared that it possibly won't be personalised it's all good.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You never know, sometimes it's down to luck, if she has a quiet moment and thinks 'what the heck', but as long as you are prepared that it possibly won't be personalised it's all good.

Sometimes it happens. There were signs at the cash table that Tom Ellis wasn't personalizing unfortunately. Out of the blue he asked my name and I got a personalisation after all.

• Like 4

I got a personalisation from Tom Ellis too! And we had a nice chat about Belfast once he heard our accents. Turns out he shot a movie here a few years back and recommended we don't look it up because in his own words it's terrible :lol:

• Like 1

I remember some of the lucky, lucky, lucky people who went through that really short first auto session for Cumbers got personalisations as everyone else went to queue for the photo's and the session was very quiet!  

6 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Honestly I still don't know how or why it happened. Guess he was just in a personalising mood and I was in the right place at the right time. :lol:

He clearly just likes you better than Raylenth. That is now scientific fact :lol:

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Does anyone know if Barrowman was personalising?

Mine wasn't but I'm not completely sure if I asked for it or not I was a bit starstruck at the time. He's a wonderful guest though. His talk was one of my highlights.

• Like 3