General Chat

Wrong Name

37 minutes ago, MAGIC MONKEY said:

Is there a lost property? I stupidly dropped a bag with some shoes in it. Was too busy thinking about the autographs to have my mind on what I was carrying around with me. If not then that's my loss. :mellow:

Try the info booth

Hi I have a diamond pass but coz of travel issues I won’t get there in time for the guests am photo shoot will I definitely be ok to do the pm shoot ? Never been before so kinda panicking about what happens etc thanks 

6 minutes ago, Juliet18 said:

Hi I have a diamond pass but coz of travel issues I won’t get there in time for the guests am photo shoot will I definitely be ok to do the pm shoot ? Never been before so kinda panicking about what happens etc thanks 

Yes you will.  :smile:

2 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Yes you will.  :smile:

Thank you saves me the stress of trying to rush around 

also the autograph part will there be something when you arrive that tells you where the guest will be for that part as I assume I will do my autograph first while waiting for the pm photo shoot thanks 

4 minutes ago, Juliet18 said:

Thank you saves me the stress of trying to rush around 

also the autograph part will there be something when you arrive that tells you where the guest will be for that part as I assume I will do my autograph first while waiting for the pm photo shoot thanks 

No you have to go to the signing areas and find his sifning table where they will have a small sign up showing what groups have been called. Keep an eye on it and you can join it any time after your batch is up

Edited by Raylenth

3 hours ago, Alexfenn11 said:

Hello,

just wondered if there’s anyone on here around my age (16 years old). Basically my friend let me down so I’m travelling to comic con alone today and I wanna try meet people today haha

Most people on the forum are pretty old and decrepit I'm afraid; but they're immature on the inside so do say 'Hi' to anyone you recognise from on here.

2 hours ago, natedammit said:

Most people on the forum are pretty old and decrepit I'm afraid; but they're immature on the inside so do say 'Hi' to anyone you recognise from on here.

Not sure whether to be complemented or insulted lol

• Like 1