General Chat

Wrong Name

16 hours ago, natedammit said:

Re the Lucifer Angel Wings prop shoot, I've never seen the show (I'm not a female), but I found this picture:

Related image

Does this mean I need to do the shoot topless?

I think it means Tom has to do the shoot topless, hehe!

22 minutes ago, natedammit said:
28 minutes ago, Charmer said:

I think it means Tom has to do the shoot topless, hehe!

Oh I don't think anybody wants that

Fair dos. I'll get topless, then, and make a surprise appearance for all the ops during the day.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Iforgotmyname said:

should I get a photo with Iam McDiarmid or Billy Dee Williams???

Yeah it's hard to say... As Raylenth says who is your favourite of 2 characters?

Also I would say Billy hasn't been over for a few years I believe so not sure how often he will be back!

4 minutes ago, Iforgotmyname said:

It’s very even I love both characters but only can get one if I want a decent budget to spend on the stalls...I’m really torn and need to get the tickets bought today!!:blink:

If you really want someone to take the decision out of your hands, pick Billy Dee. He's slightly cheaper and probably less likely to be back in the next couple of years. If you regret the decision, you can blame me.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Iforgotmyname said:

It’s very even I love both characters but only can get one if I want a decent budget to spend on the stalls...I’m really torn and need to get the tickets bought today!!:blink:

Ian McDairmid because he is Scottish and comes from a town 12 miles away from where I grew up therefore he is superior to Billy Dee Williams in every way.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Ian McDairmid because he is Scottish and comes from a town 12 miles away from where I grew up therefore he is superior to Billy Dee Williams in every way.

Oh it's on now. The question has become less Billy Dee Vs Ian, it's now Bear Vs Scotsman.

I think this will help:

BILLY-DEE.jpg?resize=500,612

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

67634974_2300481430036883_4871982623070617600_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeEoV6pgV-t1aV2xjmtIAzHNd6bIVS9rFyDeFC5lvigxl_Nbo8Ptgadoe9eCvArPXPpvVlly5k3BhRuORQCBuKyjBKiZkG-P3zfsfmPHIsprrg&_nc_oc=AQmAsiQuijTNgNMdl-pqKHeCw0Fff6gufjGIHHHLGE5Kgo_3dE5KSL3gq6zYqPtEGfI&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=6673f6923e1215465453bb57ce7115cd&oe=5DA256CE

I'm ready!

I wish I had 5 pound notes to take with me to the show, but sadly the ATM only gives 10 and 20 pound notes. And even if I went to the exchange bureau here in The Netherlands they would give me 10 and 20 pound notes. Just hope the crew at the guests don't hate me for it :crying:

Just now, Disneymaniacus said:

I wish I had 5 pound notes to take with me to the show, but sadly the ATM only gives 10 and 20 pound notes. And even if I went to the exchange bureau here in The Netherlands they would give me 10 and 20 pound notes. Just hope the crew at the guests don't hate me for it :crying:

They won't.  I've just been to the bank as was surprised they had so many £5's there, I thought I'd probably get at least half of it in £10's.