General Chat

Wrong Name

4 minutes ago, kelligrafie said:

So far they've announced Alex Kingston & there's now a Showmasters app.

I'm hanging on in case there's more because they said there might be a few guests but it was all very up in the air.

I think it would be nice if we got a 'that's all the announcements for tonight' post every time so we're not clinging onto our laptops, scared to move in case they suddenly drop a guest we really want.

I would think if there were more they'd have been announced by now, just imho :)

3 minutes ago, kelligrafie said:

So far they've announced Alex Kingston & there's now a Showmasters app.

I'm hanging on in case there's more because they said there might be a few guests but it was all very up in the air.

I think it would be nice if we got a 'that's all the announcements for tonight' post every time so we're not clinging onto our laptops, scared to move in case they suddenly drop a guest we really want.

Yeah it is annoying not knowing it’s over. I appreciate they are busy but it definitely would be a courtesy.

Wow what a rush. Just bought all my stuff in one huge transaction. Never done that before. Totally expected one of those "irregular activity" calls from my credit card people but I guess Showmasters must be a reputable company ;)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Wow what a rush. Just bought all my stuff in one huge transaction. Never done that before. Totally expected one of those "irregular activity" calls from my credit card people but I guess Showmasters must be a reputable company ;)

What did you get? :D I bought a few things tonight as well. Now I'm all set for the con! Ticket wise at least.

• Like 1

From memory can’t remember the days but I now have:

Martin Sheen DP

Bernard Cribbins DP

Jenna Coleman DP

Val Kilmer DP

Alex Kingston pic

Lee Majors pic

Robert Picardo pic

Ethan Phillips pic

Leslie Easterbrook pic

And I’ll be the carer having to assist my partner for these guys

Lana Parrilla DP

Robert Carlyle DP

Charlie Sheen DP

Emilie De Ravin DP

Christina Ricci DP.

I also purchased Jason Mamoa, Lana Parilla and Alex Kingston photo ops for my granddaughter.

The usual quiet weekend for me.

Edited by Ravogd
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Just say "Happy Birthday!" ^_^

It actually was her birthday on the 14th. Her Lana Parrilla DP was my present. I guess she just got a bit more. Brownie points in the bank I suppose :thumbup:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

Who has seen the Lion King yet, was it good? Do I need to bring tissues!?

Be prepared is my spoiler free advice. I really enjoyed the Lion King and thought it was very well done. You're in for a treat. :D

• Like 1

Alex Kingston is a very nice addition to my guest list.  :YAHOO:

Typical though. Because I didn't post  "Anyone from Doctor Who" in the 'guest announcement at 7pm thread' it happens. To think I could've actually guessed correctly for once. :laugh:

*sighs*

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Jrwc0AQRKrO2.gif

But if they use that brand of PA system at the Olympia she is correct. Now excuse me, I need to get on with my hoovering.

Edited by Ravogd
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Alex Kingston is a very nice addition to my guest list.  :YAHOO:

Typical though. Because I didn't post  "Anyone from Doctor Who" in the 'guest announcement at 7pm thread' it happens. To think I could've actually guessed correctly for once. :laugh:

*sighs*

I love you you think “anyone from Dr Who” means you would have predicted correctly ;)

4 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

I love you you think “anyone from Dr Who” means you would have predicted correctly ;)

I like to keep my options open. As a large proportion of the guests have been in Doctor Who at some point or other then I'm always happy.  :D

Gareth David Lloyd is coming to LFCC isn’t he? Only I’ve been waiting to pre order his autograph but I can’t find him on the shop?? 

Also I’ve done a pre order for Alex Kingston now my list is getting longer ! :lol:

Edited by R4wly97
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I wish I had been at the Olympia to see that meltdown happening! 

I was outside the venue when it happened. Came back in and the atmosphere was amazing. Didn't know then what had happened. I was like  "What did I miss?" :laugh:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Gareth David Lloyd is coming to LFCC isn’t he? Only I’ve been waiting to pre order his autograph but I can’t find him on the shop?? 

Also I’ve done a pre order for Alex Kingston now my list is getting longer ! :lol:

He's definitely coming. I couldn't see him in the pre-order shop either. 

• Like 1

Just now, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

I was outside the venue when it happened. Came back in and the atmosphere was amazing. Didn't know then what had happened. I was like  "What did I miss?" :laugh:

I can remember my phone freezing a few times when I was refreshing Eventbrite to try and get a DP, I don’t think I’ve ever been that stressed and desperate in my life to buy something as important as that! :lol:

• Like 1