General Chat

Wrong Name

9 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Well this year is going to be totally different for me. I am officially attending with a 7 year old. Should be different as I’m sure she will not be excited and hyper at all. Looking forward to the “Are we there yet?” questioning starting about 15 minutes into an 8 hour journey :wacko:

Shot of whiskey so she sleeps the whole journey.* :whistling:

*I totally don't condone under age drinking. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Broo said:

So I had the misfortune of being exposed to screenshots to the Cats movie and suddenly Sonic the hedgehog ain't looking so bad... 

tenor.gif?itemid=12354165

I think that seems to be the general opinion.

• Haha 1

Cats looks like something out of nightmares.

I watched the original Top Gun for the first time last year and found it to be one of the stupidest films I've ever seen and have no plans to watch this sequel.

The IT Chapter 2 trailer looks like it will be fine. The first one was ok, but over-used CGI.

The Jay And Silent Bob Reboot looks to be as silly as ever and was by far the best trailer to go online yesterday.

14 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Cats looks like something out of nightmares.

I watched the original Top Gun for the first time last year and found it to be one of the stupidest films I've ever seen and have no plans to watch this sequel.

I am with you there. I havent seen TG since it was released and even then I thought it was a mistake. And sure wont see TG2.

• Sad 1

I think I might burst lol, LFCC just posted on Facebook that tonight's guest announcement is now a big guest announcement! Also they have an amazing development??? hmmm wonder what that could be. 

Edited by Kaybird

31 minutes ago, Kaybird said:

I think I might burst lol, LFCC just posted on Facebook that tonight's guest announcement is now a big guest announcement! Also they have an amazing development??? hmmm wonder what that could be. 

Big guest is Henry Cavill. Big development is lfcc is now to be a Battle Royale with the winner to get a date with the attending guest of your choice. Weapons are whatever is selling on the stalls. Choose wisely.

• Haha 7

Just now, Broo said:

Big guest is Henry Cavill. Big development is lfcc is now to be a Battle Royale with the winner to get a date with the attending guest of your choice. Weapons are whatever is selling on the stalls. Choose wisely.

It’ll be just like an episode of Community

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Broo said:

Development..:huh: The jelly fight between @Raylenth and @Queen_Sindel we talked about yesterday. :whistling:

7 minutes ago, Broo said:

4 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Development..:huh: The jelly fight between @Raylenth and @Queen_Sindel we talked about yesterday. :whistling:

Well...…..not that, but it does mean Queen and I will have an advantage on you all in a battle royal as we will be trained up from the handbag fight.

So far they've announced Alex Kingston & there's now a Showmasters app.

I'm hanging on in case there's more because they said there might be a few guests but it was all very up in the air.

I think it would be nice if we got a 'that's all the announcements for tonight' post every time so we're not clinging onto our laptops, scared to move in case they suddenly drop a guest we really want.

2 minutes ago, kelligrafie said:

So far they've announced Alex Kingston & there's now a Showmasters app.

I'm hanging on in case there's more because they said there might be a few guests but it was all very up in the air.

I think it would be nice if we got a 'that's all the announcements for tonight' post every time so we're not clinging onto our laptops, scared to move in case they suddenly drop a guest we really want.

The announcements usually come every minute or so when they have more than one and as it's 15 mins past, I'd be confident saying that's it, even though saying they had a guest to announce and then saying now it's a big guest is confusing, as they either upgraded Alex or had someone else to announce initially, but if so, even when signed stuff can still fall through.