General Chat

Wrong Name

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

With this post I officially pass the maximum number of dots.  Yay me.  I would like to thank my mother for this achievement, I couldn't have done it without her.

Other people may poke fun at such a momentous occasion but not me. Respect. 

were-not-worthy-gif-1.gif

• Haha 1

Well this year is going to be totally different for me. I am officially attending with a 7 year old. Should be different as I’m sure she will not be excited and hyper at all. Looking forward to the “Are we there yet?” questioning starting about 15 minutes into an 8 hour journey :wacko:

Just now, Ravogd said:

Well this year is going to be totally different for me. I am officially attending with a 7 year old. Should be different as I’m sure she will not be excited and hyper at all. Looking forward to the “Are we there yet?” questioning starting about 15 minutes into an 8 hour journey :wacko:

I should add this is my granddaughter not some random 7 year old. I hear society frowns upon that sort of behaviour.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

Aw that's awesome <3 get her to play Yellow Car, that might keep her distracted for a solid 10 minutes :thumbup:;)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Broo said:

Aw that's awesome <3 get her to play Yellow Car, that might keep her distracted for a solid 10 minutes :thumbup:;)

Black Dog doesn't count unless you are a King.

Edited by Raylenth