General Chat

Wrong Name

1 minute ago, Iforgotmyname said:

I need help!!! Should a get billy Dee Williams photo and have spending money...or haden Christensen????

Totally up to you.

Billy is not getting any younger, and we know from Carrie how fast someone can leave us. Hayden is quite a rare guest though, no guarantees he will be back any time soon.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, spengler said:

Eventbrite seems to be down across all devices, including pc, when you go through to the pay now section.

Yeah it’s definitely down. Hopefully just a glitch and they’ll be back up soon. Probably related to them trying to fix the iOS issue.

10 minutes ago, Broo said:

I am currently re-watching Children of the Gods (for reasons folks might guess... ;) ) and ahhhh nostalgia!! :wub:

Might as well start a the beginning.  Ahh, down turned mouth bald T'ealc.

12 minutes ago, Broo said:

I am currently re-watching Children of the Gods (for reasons folks might guess... ;) ) and ahhhh nostalgia!! :wub:

I just started watching Stargate relatively recently. I was surprised by how “naughty” that episode was. 

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Might as well start a the beginning.  Ahh, down turned mouth bald T'ealc.

Bahaha I can't see his face like that anymore without hearing Chris Judge lamenting his choice to do that in the early seasons (don't know if you went to his talk a couple years ago when he touched on that)

1 minute ago, Ravogd said:

I just started watching Stargate relatively recently. I was surprised by how “naughty” that episode was. 

Yes it's still strange to me that the pilot earned itself an 18 certificate rating then had an entirely different tone for the rest of the show (think it goes no higher than 12 after?). Maybe their 'powers that be' had words :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Broo said:

Yes it's still strange to me that the pilot earned itself an 18 certificate rating then had an entirely different tone for the rest of the show (think it goes no higher than 12 after?). Maybe their 'powers that be' had words :lol:

They were probably trying to show they were a “grown up” show when you think of what else was around at the time. Not going to shift the no doubt vast numbers of DVD’s with an 18 certificate though so it was a strange decision.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Broo said:

Bahaha I can't see his face like that anymore without hearing Chris Judge lamenting his choice to do that in the early seasons (don't know if you went to his talk a couple years ago when he touched on that)

I did not, but it must have seriously strained the old jaw muscles to have to maintain that upside down smile all the time whilst on camera, I do not blame him for changing it as soon as he could

With this post I officially pass the maximum number of dots.  Yay me.  I would like to thank my mother for this achievement, I couldn't have done it without her.

I shall be waiting for you all to organize a parade for me post haste.

Image result for celebration gifs

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

With this post I officially pass the maximum number of dots.  Yay me.  I would like to thank my mother for this achievement, I couldn't have done it without her.

Image result for celebration gifs

So you are saying from now you are pointless?? :whistling:

Edited by Chris1970

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You’ve done what?

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

So you are saying from now you are pointless?? :whistling:

Er…….maybe?

1 minute ago, Wrong Name said:

You’ve done what?

Post level dots.  The ones under your title.  I have reached the highest level, I can't get any more.  I think that means I get to fight the Big Boss next.

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Er…….maybe?

Post level dots.  The ones under your title.  I have reached the highest level, I can't get any more.  I think that means I get to fight the Big Boss next.

Ok. I had no idea what those were, or that there was a maximum amount!

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:
3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Er…….maybe?

Someone said my Name?

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Er…….maybe?

Make a new character and start again, be more like the bear.. abit of a challenge. :whistling:

4 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Someone said my Name? :firedevil:

I pick nunchuks and Momoa's Trident, I have many healing packs and can wear you down!

4 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Ok. I had no idea what those were, or that there was a maximum amount!