General Chat

Wrong Name

12 minutes ago, Keepingmesane said:

Had a total doh! moment today.  Have been putting cash aside each week for LFCC only to realise today that its pointless as its Scottish notes and I know they can get funny in England about Scottish notes (Spent most of my life living in England so speaking from personal experience). Luckily have my parents on holiday in England at the moment who can get some cash for me or I’d be a bit stuck :rolleyes: 

Scottish notes are accepted, I went to Collectormania this year with only Scottish notes and no issues, moneys money at the end of the day and many people have stated in the past that they will be accepted 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

Scottish notes are accepted, I went to Collectormania this year with only Scottish notes and no issues, moneys money at the end of the day and many people have stated in the past that they will be accepted 

Thats a relief! Thanks :smile: will take both just in case as would hate to miss out but good to know (especially after saving all the £5 notes for the autographs :lol:)

1 hour ago, Keepingmesane said:

Thats a relief! Thanks :smile: will take both just in case as would hate to miss out but good to know (especially after saving all the £5 notes for the autographs :lol:)

I’ve always used Scottish notes and never had a problem even at LFCC. Remember Showmasters have a Glasgow show run by the exact same crew and all of the cash they gather there is Scottish notes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Keepingmesane said:

Im English too :smile: I love Scottish accents :wub: could listen to them forever

To be fair that’s largely because you can’t seem to understand us for some reason :P

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

To be fair that’s largely because you can’t seem to understand us for some reason :P

After living in Scotland for nearly twenty years you'd think I would by now but the accent is just too distracting to try and work out what’s actually being said :lol:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Movie night for me. Gladiator and Warlock. ^_^ Then off to bed. See what SM will possibly surprise us with tomorrow.

Getting the little ones down for the night and then watching Stranger Things for me :)

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, Broo said:

Getting the little ones down for the night and then watching Stranger Things for me :)

My daughters just finished 3 and says its great :smile: Im off to watch Ready player one again :wub: wish there were more of the actors from it going to LFCC

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Keepingmesane said:

My daughters just finished 3 and says its great :smile: Im off to watch Ready player one again :wub: wish there were more of the actors from it going to LFCC

Both @Wrong Name and @Raylenth were also speaking very highly of s3 recently :) I'm about 2/3 the way through s2 and enjoying it a lot!

Enjoy Ready Player One! :)

Edited by Broo
  • Like 1