General Chat

Wrong Name

1 minute ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

Wow! i see he's developed some friendships in the marvel universe, but Hiddleston needs a haircut, i prefer the kong skull island hairstyle or the night manager

They have been friends for years IIRC.  I have not seen either KSI or NM yet, but I like Hiddlebum with the shaggy look :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

No Federer didn’t win! :unsure:

I wanted him too as well, and even though it was 50/50 of guessing right and I know nothing about tennis, I thought Djokovic would.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

Just now, R4wly97 said:

No Federer didn’t win! :unsure:

i just can't even right now, i need some time alone :mellow:

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

They have been friends for years IIRC.  I have not seen either KSI or NM yet, but I like Hiddlebum with the shaggy look :lol:

i did not know that, learn something new everyday, but I'm not liking the look

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don't know what was more exciting:-

The tennis - pity Federer didn't win.

The cricket - never thought I'd say that.

Or finally finishing my schedule - it's going to take someone really special to be announced for me to change it! 

:YAHOO:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

I would happily shred, burn and bury my whole schedule if he was announced.  :YAHOO:

If Peter was announced I would find a way to get to LFCC even without an entry ticket or a diamond pass...I would break in or something...okay maybe I wouldn’t do that that’s illegal :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, R4wly97 said:

If Peter was announced I would find a way to get to LFCC even without an entry ticket or a diamond pass...I would break in or something...okay maybe I wouldn’t do that that’s illegal :lol:

Even though I've already met him once, how he interacted with me, I REALLY want to see him, do Showmasters accept organs as payment? :whistling:...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr.1963 said:

Even though I've already met him once, how he interacted with me, I REALLY want to see him, do Showmasters accept organs as payment? :whistling:...

If I sell my soul to the devil does that count as payment? :whistling:

• Haha 4

Just now, Chris1970 said:

@R4wly97 Think of it.. you get to meet both Tom Ellis and Peter Capaldi for the price of one.

Count me in!

2 minutes ago, Dr.1963 said:

think we might be sweating ALOT when we spot him! 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

That reminds me @Peter Capaldi Fan  forgive me I probably have amnesia, did you meet Peter last year, only I can’t remember if I’ve seen your photo op? :D

Got the photo but not the meet. Being new to cons tried to get Peter on VQ. Ticket number 388 so short of killing 387 VQ holders and a few DP holders an auto was never going to happen. Pretty sure I must have posted the photo but always happy to remember my favourite con moment (to date).

PC

• Like 8

Well, I've just skim watched what seems to be an episode of Moroccan Masterchef to see 2 minutes of Hugh Dancy as a judge, whilst speaking french, so I couldn't understand most of it.  But hey ho, some new Hugh stuff so yay!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Well, I've just skim watched what seems to be an episode of Moroccan Masterchef to see 2 minutes of Hugh Dancy as a judge, whilst speaking french, so I couldn't understand most of it.  But hey ho, some new Hugh stuff so yay!

The things we do in the name of fanhood ;)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Broo said:

The things we do in the name of fanhood ;)

Very true.  He seemed to like the presentation and could taste saffron I think so I got something out of it other than his pretty face.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Got the photo but not the meet. Being new to cons tried to get Peter on VQ. Ticket number 388 so short of killing 387 VQ holders and a few DP holders an auto was never going to happen. Pretty sure I must have posted the photo but always happy to remember my favourite con moment (to date).

PC

Aww this is lovely! Yeah I remember now I did see this photo before I just have amnesia:lol:

I kind of wish I had done a hugging photo now but I was too scared! 

• Like 1