General Chat

Wrong Name

32 minutes ago, Kaybird said:

You're all bad influences you know that right :lol::D

It's a mutually beneficial thing. "Well if they're buying another there's no harm in me buying another too..." *hits purchase* ;)

Edited by Broo
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I had a Back To The Future marathon last night so not only an auto.. I have also (today) bought a photo with Bob Gale for Sunday. Not going to miss this one time chance. :dance:

giphy.gif

Ohhhh I had totally forgotten he was attending!! I need to try for his auto!!

• Like 1

Just bought some photo ops for Saturday :) im going for photo with Robert Carlyle and Christina Ricci, daughter has photo booked with Rob Morgan and we’re both getting photo with Philip Zhao and the delorian :smile:

was very tempted to do dp for Robert Carlyle but think we've spent enough as got to save for some autographs :wub:

• Like 5

Does anyone know if and when any more big guests will be announced, or even the last Legendary guest.

My budget is nearly used ip and I don't know whether to purchase Robert Carlyle and Martin Sheen's DP's or wait to see who else gets announced.

9 minutes ago, JokerJosh said:

Does anyone know if and when any more big guests will be announced, or even the last Legendary guest.

My budget is nearly used ip and I don't know whether to purchase Robert Carlyle and Martin Sheen's DP's or wait to see who else gets announced.

As has been said many times they can announce guests anytime right up to and even during the event so it will never be finalised I’m afraid

1 hour ago, JokerJosh said:

We usually get given an announcement date for big guests which will then be posted and pinned here if an announcement is..........announced.  Outside of that the only people who know are the SM office.

12 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

I'm off out for a posh meal for the missus birthday. Going to cost me at least a diamond pass. Damned inconsiderate having birthdays this close to LFCC if you ask me.

Definitely inconsiderate :lol:

Its my daughters 13th birthday next Friday and Ive said that we can either go out for a meal or she can have some spending money at LFCC, spending money seems to be winning out but her siblings aren't impressed at missing out on a nice meal out :lol:

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Keepingmesane said:

Definitely inconsiderate :lol:

Its my daughters 13th birthday next Friday and Ive said that we can either go out for a meal or she can have some spending money at LFCC, spending money seems to be winning out but her siblings aren't impressed at missing out on a nice meal out :lol:

Give them a voucher for Burger King. ^_^ :rolleyes:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Give them a voucher for Burger King. ^_^ :rolleyes:

Im going to leave some money with my parents to take them out for a nice meal or order a chinese whilst me and daughter are in London for the weekend :smile: 

They've each asked for something instead of going to London so no one is being left out :wub: (my poor wallet isnt feeling too happy though :blink:)

• Like 1