General Chat

Wrong Name

2 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

They will try their best, but no guarantees can be made. Please have your Train ticket Ready, you may be asked to Show it. Unfortunately some People tried to shortcut by claiming they had a Train to catch too often. Now usually the Crew asks for something in writing.

Fair enough, i’ll show them my train ticket, i really hope the showmasters crew can help me, they would be doing me a massive favour 

6 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Are they good?

I enjoyed them for the most part, a lot of them are written by people who started out writing SG1 fanfic so they have a real passion for the series.  If you have read any Star Trek novels I'd put them on a par with them. I'd certainly suggest you give them a try.  I always enjoyed Geonn Cannon and Sally Malcolm's fanfic in particular.

And don't worry about me saying they were fanfic writers, I have never read the EL James books, but heard enough about them,  EL James they are not.

I will add it was only ever the SG1 novels I read but if you want to read the other series novels I'd imagine they are the same.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Have anyone here read the Stargate SG-1 books?

I've read I think the first three that were released, then university happened and fandom stuff got kinda swept to the side. I remember enjoying them at the time though :)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Broo said:

I've read I think the first three that were released, then university happened and fandom stuff got kinda swept to the side. I remember enjoying them at the time though :)

Just looked into it a bit and it was the Ashley McConnell books I read. If that's useful to know lol

1 minute ago, Kaybird said:

I really want a photo with Adam Baldwin but I already have 9 photo ops, plus someone else may be announced that I want a photo with and on top of that I haven't even checked the schedule yet lmao 

giphy.gif

Just do it, time management will be an important part of your day but at least you’ll have all the photos you want :thumbup:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

Just do it, time management will be an important part of your day but at least you’ll have all the photos you want :thumbup:

Exact @Kaybird See it as a challenge. I had 12 each day last year and managed very well, and autos. If you are staying multiple days just select the one you feel would be best, and consider the time it will take. Low Batch..be there early..high..be there at the end of the session.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Exact @Kaybird See it as a challenge. I had 12 each day last year and managed very well, and autos. If you are staying multiple days just select the one you feel would be best, and consider the time it will take. Low Batch..be there early..high..be there at the end of the session.

Only going Saturday, but you're right. I'm just gonna go a head and do it :YAHOO:

• Like 2