General Chat

Wrong Name

29 minutes ago, Kay983 said:

Hi Has any one had any problems with Eventbrite today trying too book tickets, and only getting a white screen? 

If you can, try it on a different platform. It didn't work last night or today on my iphone or ipad but worked on my friends android phone :unsure: 

some people have said it works on their pc

1 minute ago, AckAck said:

Yes I appreciate that, but won’t the diamond guests have talks added to the store?

Those that are doing them, should be there already as far as I am aware. Is there someone in particular that might have been missed?

7 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

Hopefully the mods will see this and notify SM. It’s starting to get a little close to the show. Unless the talk is meant for diamonds only? 

It has been pointed out before, but that was closer to when he was announced. Doesn't say it's a DP only in the DP description. I know it went a good while before Somerhalder's talk tickets were available after he was announced. Would assume the tickets (and probably more talks?) will go live by the time the talk schedule is released.

11 minutes ago, Broo said:

I'm tipsy and happy about it. How is everyone else?

I’m re-watching old Six Million Dollar Man episodes in preparation for meeting Lee Majors. It hasn’t aged well sadly.

Just now, Ravogd said:

I’m re-watching old Six Million Dollar Man episodes in preparation for meeting Lee Majors. It hasn’t aged well sadly.

Aw no, ach well it'll obviously still be amazing getting to meet him :) I rewatched The Incredible Hulk recently and in some ways it also hasn't aged well but in the important ways it has and is still brilliant <3 Hopefully one year SM will get Lou Ferrigno to attend :)

2 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Just been to Hampton Court Palace Flower Festival. And an excellent concert by the Soul Brothers. In the sunshine so all in all a good day. :coolthumb:

Oh that sounds amazing, glad you got to have a fun Sunday :)

5 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Well, not this one. At 6am tomorrow I am off work until August 19th :whistling:

Oh yay! Last shift til LFCC 2019! :dance:

3 minutes ago, Broo said:

Aw no, ach well it'll obviously still be amazing getting to meet him :) I rewatched The Incredible Hulk recently and in some ways it also hasn't aged well but in the important ways it has and is still brilliant <3 Hopefully one year SM will get Lou Ferrigno to attend :)

I loved that show. I’ve met Lou. He is a gentle giant. Lovely man. I loved all these shows as a kid in the 70’s and they’re still brilliant to me but in modern TV terms haven’t aged well.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ravogd said:

I loved that show. I’ve met Lou. He is a gentle giant. Lovely man. I loved all these shows as a kid in the 70’s and they’re still brilliant to me but in modern TV terms haven’t aged well.

I am simultaneously jealous of and happy for you that you got to meet him! :) As a kid of the 80s I enjoyed all the re-runs ;) You definitely do have to watch them in the context that they were made in a different era and hence their style is very different from modern standards, but once you adjust, they're great imho :)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Just been to Hampton Court Palace Flower Festival. And an excellent concert by the Soul Brothers. In the sunshine so all in all a good day. :coolthumb:

Oo.. I was there on June 19th, The Festival. Good food, wonderful concert. Love that place.

• Like 1