General Chat

Wrong Name

1 minute ago, MagicalMimi said:

It's such a great announcement! She was such a sweetheart when I met her - I hope you have an awesome time meeting her!

Aw that's lovely to hear, thank you for sharing that :)

1 minute ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Nice! I can't decide if I'm getting a DP or not :lol:

Well you know what I'm going to say...

pA.gif

• Haha 3

Just now, R4wly97 said:

Despite what’s happened tonight I hope everyone has a great weekend and has been made happy by the guest announcements from this week ^_^

I'm thrilled with the guest announcements tonight! And the ones that have been announced so far - it's an incredible line up! I hope you have an amazing weekend too :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

That was an interesting evening! Anyone got any new guests on their list? I'll be adding Carrie-Anne to mine :smile:

I feel drained. Full on rollercoaster of emotions! Added Carrie-Ann to my maybe list.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MagicalMimi said:

I'm thrilled with the guest announcements tonight! And the ones that have been announced so far - it's an incredible line up! I hope you have an amazing weekend too :lol:

Thank you :D

Edited by R4wly97

13 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

That was an interesting evening! Anyone got any new guests on their list? I'll be adding Carrie-Anne to mine :smile:

Zachary Quinto pushes many buttons for me.

In fact he can push my buttons any time. :wub:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GreenArrow2046 said:

difficult to say, Matt Smith got announced something like the 24th July last year

And David Tennent who was announced during the actual Con. I’ll never forget the stampede to the sales desk and walking into so many stationary people with their phones out on eventbrite 

Edited by Ravogd
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

And David Tennent who was announced during the actual Con. I’ll never forget the stampede to the sales desk and walking into so many stationary people with their phones out on eventbrite 

so basically, THE GUEST ANNOUNCEMENTS NEVER END!!!!!!!!!!

57 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I think the only person I added was Robert picardo but that was earlier this week.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Broo said:

Okay I hate myself for asking this but... was there a first draft of the schedule released or something?

Yes it was posted on twitter a few hours ago but I can't find it here. This is what I was saying earlier about last year they did the same. They are of course, stressing strenuously that is is a very very draft version but it is available

• Like 1

Not that it means this year's will of course but again if I remember correctly (and I certainly wouldn't be putting any money on THAT) last year's didn't differ all that much from the final version.

• Like 1