General Chat

Wrong Name

2 minutes ago, Caz87 said:

Showmasters replied To a tweet with this

Unfortunately, that post on the forum was not created by Official Showmasters staff or forum accounts and Chris is not scheduled to attend.

It has now been deleted.

Damn that’s nasty. I wonder what horrible person did that. I like a joke as much as the next guy but FFS that’s just mean

Just now, Ravogd said:

Damn that’s nasty. I wonder what horrible person did that. I like a joke as much as the next guy but FFS that’s just mean

The absolute worst thing to do! I thought it was strange that the original poster was different to the rest :( 

1 minute ago, Caz87 said:

The absolute worst thing to do! I thought it was strange that the original poster was different to the rest :( 

Kudos to you for noticing. I’ll bet like me most people were too excited to check who posted it.

Just now, Ravogd said:

Kudos to you for noticing. I’ll bet like me most people were too excited to check who posted it.

The person who posted it was a moderator for the forum! 

2 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

I'm now thinking if the poster's account was hacked or something for that to happen.

If it was a mod, I wonder that too.  It's possible they posted in good faith, but either way whoever started this rumour is an [expletive deleted] of the first order.

1 minute ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Some brilliant guest announcements this evening.

Pity some lowlife takes pleasure in spoiling things. 

I'm wondering if we can do anything positive to make it up to the Cap/Cevans fans...

Edited by kelligrafie

1 minute ago, Keepingmesane said:

That's such a crappy thing for someone to do :angry:

anyone having any any issues with Eventbrite? It's probably just overloaded but it won't seem to load for some reason (probably my bank trying to stop me spending <_<:rolleyes:)

It was fine for me 10 minutes ago but it was a bit slow. Probably just the extra load of the new guests being added. It’ll calm down soon

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Keepingmesane said:

That's such a crappy thing for someone to do :angry:

anyone having any any issues with Eventbrite? It's probably just overloaded but it won't seem to load for some reason (probably my bank trying to stop me spending <_<:rolleyes:)

I had a little issue with Eventbrite but my order went through.

Just now, VikingGrrrl said:

:clap: auto or photo or both? :D

Photo is booked and I shall try for an autograph, just need to decide what to get signed! How about you, what did you get for Carrie-Anne Moss? :)

Just now, Broo said:

Photo is booked and I shall try for an autograph, just need to decide what to get signed! How about you, what did you get for Carrie-Anne Moss? :)

Nice! I can't decide if I'm getting a DP or not :lol: