General Chat

Wrong Name

I bought entrance to the Sheen evening talk and am pondering getting a photo op. West Wing is to me one of the greatest television shows ever made but I'm trying to be sensible so...

Amazing announcements tonight all round though, nicely done SM! :)

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Broo said:

I bought entrance to the Sheen evening talk and am pondering getting a photo op. West Wing is to me one of the greatest television shows ever made but I'm trying to be sensible so...

Amazing announcements tonight all round though, nicely done SM! :)

Why do you say stuff like that?  It's like you are lining them up for me.  Whilst it is an eminently sensible and adult thing to do, on the other hand 

Image result for buy all the things meme

Seiously, do not buy all the things.  Guests are cool but not worth getting into debt over.

• Like 1

Dear showmasters 

running out of cash, willing to trade in my car, house and my soul. I have to two good working kidneys a slightly ok liver a week of no gin may sort that out and a fully functioning limbs that I would trade for a fair price.

It’s either the above or I become a stripper and at the age of 32 I’m struggling to get out  of bed never mind getting up from sliding down a pole, I’m also as sexy as a giraffe on skates please hear my plea.

for those or you who can you can donate now to my cause www.seriousconaddict.com page right now 

kind regards 

• Haha 8

12 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Why do you say stuff like that?  It's like you are lining them up for me.  Whilst it is an eminently sensible and adult thing to do, on the other hand 

Image result for buy all the things meme

Seiously, do not buy all the things.  Guests are cool but not worth getting into debt over.

I like how you managed to be both the angel and demon on my shoulder ;)

tenor.gif?itemid=13015310

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

Dear showmasters 

running out of cash, willing to trade in my car, house and my soul. I have to two good working kidneys a slightly ok liver a week of no gin may sort that out and a fully functioning limbs that I would trade for a fair price.

It’s either the above or I become a stripper and at the age of 32 I’m struggling to get out  of bed never mind getting up from sliding down a pole, I’m also as sexy as a giraffe on skates please hear my plea.

for those or you who can you can donate now to my cause www.seriousconaddict.com page right now 

kind regards 

south-park-money-gif-6.gif

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

Dear showmasters 

kind regards 

How much for the soul?

41 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

Dear showmasters 

kind regards 

Totally feel you. I have gone from can’t afford to attend this year to OMG I have to plan a trip from Edinburgh to London at 2 weeks notice and buy ALL the tickets and do unspeakable things to my bank manager.

I’ll be the one sat at the main entrance in rags with a bucket harassing everybody for spare change and photoshoot tickets

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I thought Spider-Man: Far From Home was very good. Not quite top tier MCU (Winter Soldier, Endgame etc) but still a very fun film. 

Make sure you stick around for those post credit scenes, they're easily some of the best ever. :thumbup:

Glad you liked it, can’t wait to see it myself this friday :YAHOO:and Nice that there is a new post credit scene :D

27 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I thought Spider-Man: Far From Home was very good. Not quite top tier MCU (Winter Soldier, Endgame etc) but still a very fun film. 

Make sure you stick around for those post credit scenes, they're easily some of the best ever. :thumbup:

I stuck about for those mid credits and post credits scenes, absolutely brilliant, and that's all i can say without spoiling for others

• Like 1

Hey guys :) long time no post! Been a bit absent this year, due to stresses and stuff. But just dropped enough on Hayden and Martin, so the hype is in full swing! 

Anyway, I had a quick question. I'm very familiar with the proper way to store flat autographed items. I've got my acid free sleeves, my archive quality storage stuff etc. But does anyone have any advice for storing 3D items (action figures, footballs, props). I always want to get something more interesting than a poster signed, but am always worried about the auto's long term viability.

Thanks in advance for any tips . 

26 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

Hey guys :) long time no post! Been a bit absent this year, due to stresses and stuff. But just dropped enough on Hayden and Martin, so the hype is in full swing! 

Anyway, I had a quick question. I'm very familiar with the proper way to store flat autographed items. I've got my acid free sleeves, my archive quality storage stuff etc. But does anyone have any advice for storing 3D items (action figures, footballs, props). I always want to get something more interesting than a poster signed, but am always worried about the auto's long term viability.

Thanks in advance for any tips . 

After getting an ostrich egg signed by Sam Neill last year I bought myself a square Perspex display case from Amazon.  They aren't listed as acid free but as the egg isn't touching the case it's not an issue.  There are tons of companies out there who sell cases for figures and ship models and if you search you will be able to find stands for the balls to keep them in one place. 

For example:  https://asoss.co.uk/ourshop/cat_929242-Acrylic-Display-Cases.html

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00IGUU44S/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Edited by Raylenth
  • Thanks 1