General Chat

Wrong Name

10 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

So.. @Broo 1 dp and 10 photo ops tomorrow, could be Cavill you know.. :whistling:

That might have been a conservative estimate on my part...

8 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

She will have competition fastest finger first :lol:

SaltyDefinitiveAbyssiniancat-size_restri

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

You know..IF Mr. Cavill comes (or Jamie Dornan) I want to see you and @Broo in the queue...:lol:

I expect something like this:

giphy.gif

It would just be two of us and no one else :lol:

4 minutes ago, Broo said:

That might have been a conservative estimate on my part...

SaltyDefinitiveAbyssiniancat-size_restri

She toy there cowgirl ;)

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

@Broo and @DCGIRL1987 just make sure Henry Cavill doesn't get stuck in the middle! ;)

smacking.gif

:lol: I’m all about sharing and caring but if he was best sandwich ever :lol:

9 minutes ago, Broo said:

Nah, it'd be all Solidarity sister really :)

jABCoL.gif

You can have him Saturday I’ll take him Sunday ;)

I've just had a look on the website of another Con 'that shall not be named'.

Oh dear! The LFCC guest list smashes theirs by miles! They've got a handful of z-list people I've never heard of and LFCC has got top stars and legends. I've been to the other one twice, but won't be going again! This is my first LFCC and I can't wait!

Edited by MichaelJG
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, MichaelJG said:

I've just had a look on the website of the Con 'that shall not be named', which is in X the same X as X.

Oh dear! The LFCC guest list smashes theirs by miles! They've got a handful of z-list people I've never heard of and LFCC has got top stars and legends. I've been to the other one twice, but won't be going again! This is my first LFCC and I can't wait!

And when you get to LFCC you will bump into the most excellent staff you could ever get. Red and blue t-shirts there to help. ^_^

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 1

Those who went to LCC Spring might remember at photo area, the photographer girl who called out all the time..I really hope she will be back and take photos at LFCC. She took amazing photos, clear..sharp and excellent light.

• Like 1

@MichaelJGGonna want to edit that comment or it's gonna be deleted. Even though you didn't name it, people can look up which con you're talking about. Believe me, I have a warning point for this and there are no loop holes :whistling:

Or there are but I just haven't figured them out yet.

Edited by The_batflash123
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, MichaelJG said:

Hi Michael, I know you have been very careful but there's still to much info about another event there, please can you edit your post.  Date and location is more than enough to find it.

31 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

And when you get to LFCC you will bump into the most excellent staff you could ever get. Red and blue t-shirts there to help. ^_^

Chris, can you edit your quote for the same reason please

26 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

@MichaelJGGonna want to edit that comment or it's gonna be deleted. Even though you didn't name it, people can look up which con you're talking about. Believe me, I have a warning point for this and there are no loop holes :whistling:

Or there are but I just haven't figured them out yet.

I'll stand by it - I haven't said anything libellous and I've just pointed out how good the LFCC guests are compared to other events. I'm not exactly advertising the other one in any kind of positive light - I'll trust that anyone reviewing it will look on my comment reasonably, until I see otherwise. :D

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Hi Michael, I know you have been very careful but there's still to much info about another event there, please can you edit your post.  Date and location is more than enough to find it.

Chris, can you edit your quote for the same reason please

Edited, so hopefully that will avoid any controversy :D

4 minutes ago, MichaelJG said:

I'll stand by it - I haven't said anything libellous and I've just pointed out how good the LFCC guests are compared to other events. I'm not exactly advertising the other one in any kind of positive light - I'll trust that anyone reviewing it will look on my comment reasonably, until I see otherwise. :D

2 minutes ago, MichaelJG said:

Edited, so hopefully that will avoid any controversy :D

tenor.gif?itemid=5112090

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MichaelJG said:

1 minute ago, The_batflash123 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5112090

That's what I get for skim reading 3 pages of posts, I didn't even see Bat had said the same.  It's not a question of anything being libellous Michael, it's generally fine to say things like 'i think your guest list blows another certain big company out of the water' but it's against forum rules to discuss other events and as Bat said you gave enough details for the event to be looked up which is definitely a no no I'm afraid.   Even though you didn't mean it that way it's giving out enough info for people to look up a competitor.