General Chat

Wrong Name

0-A6-C59-E4-7934-4-E26-8-FCF-94805-E7963

1-D1048-D5-D2-FF-4-D17-8914-4-C4-FA7-ED6

This is John’s husband, Scott he is super nice and he signed my programme which was a bonus!:wub:

0-BFCE65-C-64-F1-49-B4-A493-6-F2569-CDB8

I have waited for this photo for a long time, can’t believe I’ve finally met John Barrowman! He said he liked my name and I asked me if I could sing to which my Mum replied yes she can but we don’t get to hear it often, so he said to me if you’ve got a lovely voice don’t feel like you have to hide it from anyone, make sure you use it. He then asked me what my favourite bit of the show was and at first I said all of it but then I said when he sang The Doctor and I because I know all the words (seriously I had a fan meltdown when he sang this, and clips from Doctor Who with David and Chris were playing on the screen!) and he just gave me this adorable look and said I like that, I like that a lot! He also asked me if I was following him on social media and I said yes and he said awesome, and that was it. I may have got a longer conversation with him then anyone else did, I don’t know why, but I’m not complaining! :P

He is such a nice guy and really appreciates his fans, you guys are in for a treat at LFCC! :wub:

59872-AAD-FD09-4-A31-98-E4-36533-A568-D0

Okay so this photo John asked me to do a sass face, I have no idea why I pulled this face it is terrible, I look like a fish but I had fun doing it! :lol:

E072275-E-355-B-4-ABB-90-B6-305354-EC82-

• Like 11

5 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

I wanna tell you all about my trip to Seattle but since it's gonna be overshadowed by R4's story, I'm gonna wait a few days :D PS love the photos R4 :P

Thank you! 

I want to hear about your trip to Seattle as well please tell us! :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Broo said:

@R4wly97 aw I'm so so pleased you had such a great time and that meeting John was such a wonderful experience, smiling ear to ear for you <3

1 hour ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Looks like you had a fabulous time @R4wly97. The photos are brilliant.  Lovely that you got a long chat with John and also met Scott. Really happy for you.  :D

35 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Seems like you had a lovely time @R4wly97:D

Thanks for all your lovely messages! :D

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

@R4wly97 Well done R4, glad you had a good evening.  It's lovely when you get an interaction like that.

Thank you, yeah I think my Mum may have been a teensy bit jealous that I got longer with John, but I think it might have been because I was the youngest one at the meet and greet :P

(When I met David last year he said I look like I’m 12!) :P

Edited by R4wly97
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, R4wly97 said:

Thank you, yeah I think my Mum have been a teensy but jealous that I got longer with John, but I think it might have been because I was the youngest one at the meet and greet :P

(When I met David last year he said I look like I’m 12!) :P

Were you like 

Image result for fighting women gif

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

@R4wly97 Those are great photos, and it sounds like you had an awesome time. :D Are you going to meet John again at LFCC?

Thank you :thumbup: No I’m not going to LFCC this year :crying:

I have pre-ordered his autograph though :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

It's a shame you can't go this year, but at least you're still getting an auto from him. :D

Yeah it’s not too bad because I’ve already got his autograph anyway, I’m just being naughty and getting another one :whistling:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Found a nice, shady spot in the garden. Gentle breeze. No-one around to interrupt. Chilled glass of white wine. Just planning which horror guest autographs to get in my book.

20190629_165651

This is the life! :D

Charming...:whistling:

2 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Found a nice, shady spot in the garden. Gentle breeze. No-one around to interrupt. Chilled glass of white wine. Just planning which horror guest autographs to get in my book.

20190629_165651

Nice looking book! You got anyone in there already?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

20190629_165651

Love it!

• Thanks 1