General Chat

Wrong Name

4 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Which is easier said than done :rolleyes:

Very much so, everyone's schedule is different so being able to meet up at the event is far more down to chance or being behind people in queues and such.

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

Very much so, everyone's schedule is different so being able to meet up at the event is far more down to chance or being behind people in queues and such.

You have a good point there. I usually bump into the same two people every year without knowing that they are going to be at the event.

5 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

@R4wly97 and @Chris1970 you'll both have to go to Winter LCC. :D

P.S Chris you still owe me a hug. Then we'll see how nervous you get  ;)

The Winter LCC is for the moment a "no go" for me. I have a bigger event in February 2020 of which I am in charge of, guests and all.

No, I wont be nervous. ^_^ I will be lurking around Olympia so if you see me, don't hesitate to come up. 

3 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

The Winter LCC is for the moment a "no go" for me. I have a bigger event in February 2020 of which I am in charge of, guests and all.

No, I wont be nervous. ^_^ I will be lurking around Olympia so if you see me, don't hesitate to come up. 

I'll keep an eye out for you at Olympia. 

Good luck with your February event. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Irony-vs-Sarcasm.jpg

Just to let you know.. I will not be on here as often as I have been. But I will check from time to time. I am on Twitter and that is the best place to reach me. More than happy to chat there. ~o~

Aw how come? You ok?

9 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I need to bump into more people in July. At LFCC Spring I only spoke to Raylenth and Wrong Name. Hopefully I can find more of you this time (that sounds creepier than I intended). :D

Oh, don't you worry, we're all creeps in here...

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I need to bump into more people in July. At LFCC Spring I only spoke to Raylenth and Wrong Name. Hopefully I can find more of you this time (that sounds creepier than I intended). :D

We are all friends here. If you see me just come up and say hi. I will be there all three days. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

We are all friends here. If you see me just come up and say hi. I will be there all three days. 

If I remember rightly, I was just a couple of people in front of you in the entry queue at LFCC Spring, but you were in the middle of a discussion with a group of people, so I wasn't going to disturb you. I didn't see you for the rest of the day, so perhaps we might bump into each other in July. :D

1 hour ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

If I remember rightly, I was just a couple of people in front of you in the entry queue at LFCC Spring, but you were in the middle of a discussion with a group of people, so I wasn't going to disturb you. I didn't see you for the rest of the day, so perhaps we might bump into each other in July. :D

Oh, please disturb me anytime. If you see me wandering around.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Last LFCC the poor Bleming brothers had to endure bumping into me many times. For their sakes I implore folks here that if you think you recognise me, come over and say Hi, it'll give them a chance to escape if they've spotted me ;)

Being serious, if you do see me please do say Hi, I promise I'm nice and only a teensy bit socially awkward* :)

*yeah okay that's a lie, I'm very socially awkward, I'm sorry in advance...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

I am ok. Just need to find reason and motivation again. I will be here from time to time Broo, but not as often as previously.

Big hugs, and a Natalie Dormer being adorm-able (see what I did there???)

HardtofindLightGoitered-size_restricted.

• Thanks 1