General Chat

Wrong Name

Just now, maegurwen said:

Awesome. I just have 3 weeks of work left then I'm off for 3 weeks :thumbup:

I will be on holiday (at home) another two weeks. Then work 7 days and back on holiday for another month, during which I will head over to London again for LFCC. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kurdamoni said:

Ah…not so lucky you then :WINCE:

Stress related. I was only sleeping 0-3 hours per night and the alarm bell was when I lost track of time and day.. I had to do something about it. Too much on my mind but hopefully things are getting better now.

Just now, Chris1970 said:

Stress related. I was only sleeping 0-3 hours per night and the alarm bell was when I lost track of time and day.. I had to do something about it. Too much on my mind but hopefully things are getting better now.

That can’t be good indeed…good that you realised it in time! You should do what the doctor orders ;)

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Look after yourself @Chris1970 take care ^_^

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Who are they for? :D

John Barrowman 

Jenna Coleman

Christopher Eccleston 

Gareth David Lloyd (when he’s added to the shop)

Ok not five, four :D

Edited by R4wly97
  • Like 3

On 6/21/2019 at 8:24 PM, Loulou116 said:

Love these tips especially the snacks& taking the folder for everything that's such a good idea thank you so much, I hope I have a good time too& you if are going aha :)

Thanks! I shall indeed be there! :D

I have kept the same folder since my first LFCC back in 2015, it's served me well! When I get home I just slip all the photos into a photo album type book thingy (technical term)

9-F51-D9-CF-F3-C5-423-D-BFA6-1810612-A6-

In less than four days I’m meeting John Barrowman eek! I used to watch Torchwood with my friend at school when we definitely weren’t old enough to watch it! She always used to put the episode on where Jack is buried alive in concrete (I’m not saying anymore than that, but she really did fancy him!) :lol: I haven’t seen her for probably 7 years now and I have no idea where she is but I wish I saw her again so I could tell her I’d finally met him!

I’m not going to lie I am really nervous, not as nervous as I was meeting Peter and David but still nervous! :wub::wacko:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, R4wly97 said:

9-F51-D9-CF-F3-C5-423-D-BFA6-1810612-A6-

In less than four days I’m meeting John Barrowman eek! I used to watch Torchwood with my friend at school when we definitely weren’t old enough to watch it! She always used to put the episode on where Jack is buried alive in concrete (I’m not saying anymore than that, but she really did fancy him!) :lol: I haven’t seen her for probably 7 years now and I have no idea where she is but I wish I saw her again so I could tell her I’d finally met him!

I’m not going to lie I am really nervous, not as nervous as I was meeting Peter and David but still nervous! :wub::wacko:

Havent met me yet.. then we can talk about nerves. :poki:

• Like 1