General Chat

Wrong Name

8 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Congrats.  On another subject, this is going to be a gold dress/white dress thing again, but that cake isn't blue.  It's green.  She's trying to tell you she's having a Vulcan.

I think everyone is gonna see green, it's just the picture with bad lighting but I assure you, it looked blue :D

• Like 1

I just received my shield (plastic but good enough), planning on getting it signed by the MCU cast whenever I get the chance to meet one of them. What do you guys think of my plan about using the different rings of the shield for different category of characters? Gonna try to add Eccleston, Finn Jones and Jessica Henwick on it in july.

64486915-1378997388909519-4758870166794671vnt-Cl-Rfj-L.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, The_batflash123 said:

I just received my shield (plastic but good enough), planning on getting it signed by the MCU cast whenever I get the chance to meet one of them. What do you guys think of my plan about using the different rings of the shield for different category of characters? Gonna try to add Eccleston, Finn Jones and Jessica Henwick on it in july.

I think thats fine to try for on the separate rings, though it does possibly limit you a teeny bit if you get the chance to meet more of one category than the other.  Personally I'd keep TV and Film separate - I have an Avengers poster for film people and a Defenders poster for TV, but of course it's entirely up to you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_batflash123 said:

Wow. You have a big one  :whistling:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

This looks really cool! 

I’m not going to lie if I had one of these I would probably run around the house being Captain America because I’m weird like that :whistling::P

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

This looks really cool! 

I’m not going to lie if I had one of these I would probably run around the house being Captain America because I’m weird like that :whistling::P

I would never do that :whistling: (I did that for a whole hour)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 6/19/2019 at 11:08 PM, dodge15 said:

Hi Loulou!

I remember feeling nervous and excited for my first con, that was only a few years ago too! It's a really unique experience and you'll no doubt be awe of the day when you get to it!

A few things I try to remember each year now are to bring a hard folder or one of those little presentation folder things to keep your photos totally safe throughout the day and travelling home, and bring some water and snacks so you're always hydrated and full of energy!

Hope your first con goes super awesome :)

Love these tips especially the snacks& taking the folder for everything that's such a good idea thank you so much, I hope I have a good time too& you if are going aha :)

• Like 1