General Chat

Wrong Name

I remember one emotional movie that was met with a wet eye. E.T. When the alien died there were alot of sobbing in the theatre. I dont really sob or cry, upset maybe that a fav character die or will die. Now after GoT I have a thicker skin, but all my fav character in that show died one after another. But I guess that was a part of the charm with GoT.

7 hours ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

random question for you folks

I orginally booked my hotels begining of the year as I was going as a group and i personally paid for myself for the friday in to the saturday at shepards bush Ibis i got a good deal however my friends are only doing the Saturday Im doing all weekend.

I have accomedation booked but just seeing if there are any other good offers out there any recommendations that I may have overlooked as its now just me it feels a waste to have all that space illl be barely in, apart from hostals the thought of them scared me I did one once vowed never again after having to wear my new flip flops in the shower :lol:

Maybe I'm just cynical but as the date of an event gets closer the prices in the hotels seems to get higher. :lol:

• Like 1

My sister made me a cake for my birthday with a yoda figure made out of sugar paste on top and blue cake inside to tell me she's gonna have a boy. I was already asked to be the godfather but now I know the gender. Couldn't be happier with my birthday gift :D

64628874-372793036926205-521838666050437

• Like 8

23 hours ago, dodge15 said:

Hi Loulou!

I remember feeling nervous and excited for my first con, that was only a few years ago too! It's a really unique experience and you'll no doubt be awe of the day when you get to it!

A few things I try to remember each year now are to bring a hard folder or one of those little presentation folder things to keep your photos totally safe throughout the day and travelling home, and bring some water and snacks so you're always hydrated and full of energy!

Hope your first con goes super awesome :)

This is super helpful! Never thought about taking snacks or the folder that's such a good idea thank you, I'm nervous but super excited for it now cannot wait:)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

My sister made me a cake for my birthday with a yoda figure made out of sugar paste on top and blue cake inside to tell me she's gonna have a boy. I was already asked to be the godfather but now I know the gender. Couldn't be happier with my birthday gift :D

That cake is amazing. And congratulations uncle to be :clap:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Awesome cake this is!

Godfather you will be!

(I really hope someone gets this) :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I think I am the last person in the world still sticking with Pokemon Go.

Nope, still playing Pokemon Go as well. Giving Wizards Unite a try and see where it goes. Still going for that shiny Kyogre at the moment! lol

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Thinking of starting

It's not bad so far.

1 hour ago, Broo said:

Not heard of it

Now you have! ^_^

8 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

Congrats.  On another subject, this is going to be a gold dress/white dress thing again, but that cake isn't blue.  It's green.  She's trying to tell you she's having a Vulcan.

3 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Who you gonna call 

ghostbusters-gif-1.gif

@Wrong Name

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

Note to self do not watch Doomsday again on my own with the lights off, I swear that episode gets more sad the more it watch it ! :crying::uhoh:

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d0c027c584b46506b

Random comment here but how young does he look here!! Baby David!!

8 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

This will be interesting.. I am staying in Room 3 at this hotel and it is supposed regulary haunted. :mellow:

Any spooky happenings? ;)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I think I am the last person in the world still sticking with Pokemon Go.

Nah, I have a work colleague still playing it.And If I get a decent phone, then ill probably be playing it .

14 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

Awesome.