General Chat

Wrong Name

7 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

I saw Bon Jovi down in Dublin about 10 years ago, they put on a fantastic show I'm sure you'll have a great time. I'm jealous of you seeing the Harry Potter play despite spending quite a bit of time in London for work I never have the time to go see both parts.

Thank you! I will see both parts in one day so I know what I am up to. ^_^ I have been trying a long time to see it but always bombed out on tickets. 

33 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Cool! What have you booked so far..or planning, if I may ask? ^_^

Diamonds for Jason Issacs and Charles Dance. Photos from Adam Baldwin, Gina Torres, and Christine Ricci. Hoping for autos from Adam Baldwin, Gina Torres, Christina Ricci, Leslie Easterbrook and John Barrowman. A few more on the maybe list.

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Diamonds for Jason Issacs and Charles Dance. Photos from Adam Baldwin, Gina Torres, and Christine Ricci. Hoping for autos from Adam Baldwin, Gina Torres, Christina Ricci, Leslie Easterbrook and John Barrowman. A few more on the maybe list.

Nice list! Those maybe’s are my dilemma. I have a few of those which I can not deside both photo or auto or just auto. My photo are kind of settled. I have Diamonds for Ricci, Dance, Coleman and Parrilla.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Stupid question but have you tried Ebay?I did see a metal one on there a couple of months ago. About £140. Not sure if it's what you're after but may be worth a look. :D

I tried eBay but most of them are plastic or cheap knock-offs from China :unsure:

3 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

@R4wly97 Ok, for someone who is very unfamiliar with, what I guess, Dr. Who. What is that?? 

It's a device which allows the Doctor to control most electrical objects and picking locks when he is trapped but not if it's a wooden door except when they plot allows it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Raylenth said:

It's for his proctology appointment :whistling:

I nearly choked on water reading this....

3 hours ago, Raylenth said:

And if you aren't careful it leads to this 

Image result for sonic the hedgehog

To be honest that wouldn't be too bad. Could probably break through doors quite quick.

• Haha 3