General Chat

Wrong Name

Same here, a budget and a buffer. Plus I have set a maximum of the number of photo ops per day. And the Friday is an only auto day, and I wont stay all day. 

For the Saturday I have four autos planned, of which three are dp’s. Two auto’s for Sunday and 6-8 autos for the Friday. So far a total of 15 photos over the weekend, including the three dp’s I have at the moment. I expect it not to expand so much more before it starts but I have enough room if such would happen.

59 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Have any Whovians heard of Rubbertoe replicas before? 

I just bought something from there and my bank account hates me :blink:

They look very impressive, I was tempted by their replica confession dial a couple of years ago, never did bite the bullet and buy it though

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Same here, a budget and a buffer. Plus I have set a maximum of the number of photo ops per day. And the Friday is an only auto day, and I wont stay all day. 

For the Saturday I have four autos planned, of which three are dp’s. Two auto’s for Sunday and 6-8 autos for the Friday. So far a total of 15 photos over the weekend, including the three dp’s I have at the moment. I expect it not to expand so much more before it starts but I have enough room if such would happen.

I've pretty much planned out what I'm doing. Doing most of them on Friday if I can apart from Dps that are not for that day. I didn't have a buffer Last year and as a result missed out on David Tennant hence the buffer this year.

5 hours ago, Mfahey79 said:

They look very impressive, I was tempted by their replica confession dial a couple of years ago, never did bite the bullet and buy it though

They are still available, but it’s just the closed confession dial version available I think :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Must resist,  must RESIST!

(They do look great though). 

MUST RESIST!

Try and resist the Twelfth Doctor’s Sonic Screwdriver replica, though! I’m waiting to hear from them if they are going to make any more!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Try and resist the Twelfth Doctor’s Sonic Screwdriver replica, though! I’m waiting to hear from them if they are going to make any more!

If I don't look I won't be tempted. 

But if they have a Twelfth Doctor replica!! :wub:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

I'm trying to be good honest, I might after LFCC though, if it's still available

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mfahey79 said:

I'm trying to be good honest, I might after LFCC though, if it's still available

I’ve emailed them to ask them if I can be put on a waiting list or pre order one so when I hear back from them I will let you know ^_^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

If I don't look I won't be tempted. 

But if they have a Twelfth Doctor replica!! :wub:

Go on you know you want to! 

I’m really hoping they are going to make some more, they did say they were working on it so I’m going to take that as a yes! :wub:

In the mean time I’ve ordered the Eleventh Doctor’s sonic screwdriver replica because I’ve already got a Tenth Doctor one :wub:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

I hate being at work at 4:40am and watching Captain Marvel on my laptop at the same time. Ow wait, no, I love that :whistling:

Night shifts are the best for me, and the weekends because that is the only time I can watch anything..usually slow shifts. Otherwise I use headphone either with books or music. Lucky to be able to do any of it while working.

• Like 1

Having builders around the house from 7am does not really help. It works though, kind of, as I start at 2pm and finish at 10pm today and tomorrow. But on Thursday I get home from work at 6:30am and the builders will be around at 7am, same on Friday. Ear plugs will come handy and I will sleep, hopefully. But the living room and bathroom will look so fine. ^_^

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Having builders around the house from 7am does not really help. It works though, kind of, as I start at 2pm and finish at 10pm today and tomorrow. But on Thursday I get home from work at 6:30am and the builders will be around at 7am, same on Friday. Ear plugs will come handy and I will sleep, hopefully. But the living room and bathroom will look so fine. ^_^

Hopefully :whistling: