General Chat

Wrong Name

5 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Saturday topic: What's the most amount of money you would pay for a guest (can be photo/auto/DP)? Who and how much would it be? 

Always very hard for me to put into a figure, I'd be willing to pay a lot for certain people but can't really narrow it down to a price.

6 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Saturday topic: What's the most amount of money you would pay for a guest (can be photo/auto/DP)? Who and how much would it be? 

Henry Cavill and I'd sell my children.

I'm kidding. Sorta.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Broo said:

Henry Cavill and I'd sell my children.

I'm kidding. Sorta.

Lol, exactly.  I mean my big 'drop everything and buy immediately' ones are totally unsurprising but whilst I don't think i'd pay 'anything'for them, I'd certainly pay a bit.  I do think current prices are near the top as they are though. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

If they ever announce Tom Hanks I would happily sell a kidney (one careful, lady owner).

Other than that I think prices are about right. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Top of my list would be Jackie Chan(Spent most of my childhood watching his films, well the earlier ones.) I think my Diamond pass limit is probably £250 or £300 at a push. (considering what I spent last year and about to spend this year) I think that's mainly because I work on a budget.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_batflash123 said:

Do they still have all of their functioning organs? Then I don't see any problems :P

Good point, should probably stop giving them liquor before bed every night 

47 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

I’d pay a lot for Sean Connery…probably wouldn’t care how much…

Yeah I was like that with Peter and David with their diamond passes, especially when David was announced the day before I was going I didn’t think twice about buying his diamond pass since I’d spent my whole childhood trying to meet him, if I had hesitated I probably would have missed out and that wasn’t an option for me. 

If you had seen me that day on my computer booking the tickets you would have found it hilarious! :lol:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

No idea if there is anyone that would trigger a spending spree from my point of view. But I would stretch my budget for Harrison Ford..possibly Jodie Foster as well.

Daniel Craig would trigger a spending spree for me :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

Yeah I was like that with Peter and David with their diamond passes, especially when David was announced the day before I was going I didn’t think twice about buying his diamond pass since I’d spent my whole childhood trying to meet him, if I had hesitated I probably would have missed out and that wasn’t an option for me. 

If you had seen me that day on my computer booking the tickets you would have found it hilarious! :lol:

She who hesitates......

Still can't believe I had popped out of the venue to get some lunch when they announced David Tennant. By the time I was back all the tickets had gone. :no:

And I thought I would be able to get Peter Capaldi on VQ. :no:

Now if there is big guest I really want to meet I won't take any chances.  Diamond every time.  :lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

No idea if there is anyone that would trigger a spending spree from my point of view. But I would stretch my budget for Harrison Ford..possibly Jodie Foster as well.

Harrison would do the trick for me too I suppose :whistling:

7 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

She who hesitates......

Still can't believe I had popped out of the venue to get some lunch when they announced David Tennant. By the time I was back all the tickets had gone. :no:

I know that feeling. I generally work to a budget so when that happened I didn't have the money. This year I'm making sure I have a bit of a buffer, just In case there are any last minute announcements that grab my attention.