General Chat

Wrong Name

I have to admit, I've never seen any karate kid movie in my life. I knew the actors, I knew the plotlines and most important details. I was happy that they announced Zabka for LFCC because of his role in HIMYM. Since I was awake from 3:30 am to go to work but became sick on my way there Is felt like it was the perfect chance to watch them so I started with part 1 at 4:30 am, watched part II & III and even took a month on YouTube Premium to watch Cobra Kai. I'm at the first episode of season 2. How awesome is that show? I'm so glad I gave it a chance :D

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

I have to admit, I've never seen any karate kid movie in my life. I knew the actors, I knew the plotlines and most important details. I was happy that they announced Zabka for LFCC because of his role in HIMYM. Since I was awake from 3:30 am to go to work but became sick on my way there Is felt like it was the perfect chance to watch them so I started with part 1 at 4:30 am, watched part II & III and even took a month on YouTube Premium to watch Cobra Kai. I'm at the first episode of season 2. How awesome is that show? I'm so glad I gave it a chance :D

You have earned many brownie points today! :coolthumb: The show is super awesome!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

I’ve listened to his music, don’t worry you’re not missing out on much! :P

Is it better than Friday and I Like Chinese Food?  Most people know Friday, but if you haven't had the pleasure of Food, I suggest you go watch it.  Or don't for your sanity.  But do watch it, it has to be experienced once.

9 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Todays topic: What happened in your city over night? Well, here a naked man in a straw hat was caught filming himself at the railway station. :blink:

According to the newspaper: nothing.

Other news: Daniel Craig is in the country filming Bond! :coolthumb:

• Like 2