General Chat

Wrong Name

5 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

Lovely profile pic Chris :D

Thank you so much for the nice comment. It was a photo I found while I was sorting out my extremely unsorted photo collection. It is not recent, a few years have passed since.. But I took it down and decided not have have any photo here again. Just lost the will. For me it was one of the happiest days ever and I wanted to share it with the people, who I know, understand what I am speaking of. Not many here where I live would  know what I am on about. Perhaps GoT fans. But I got such a comment, or FIFY as you call it, and for me it was not so nice and it upset me very much. I am thankful for all the nice comments I got but one negative is enough, especially when it is comes to something that is closer to me than anything else. I love seeing all your photos and your autographs here and see all  happiness makes also makes me happy. I would never turn it into something negative, ok..If I might have written something that could be seen as negative but I try to keep most comment happy and a small tease/joke in it. English is not my first language and can always be improved. If that has not been the case, I am sorry. I might not know all your fandoms and dreams but I love reading about them and see the results. Isnt that what we are here for? Encourage our interest.. I was earlier reminded of, by a friend, that "The people who know the least about you always have the most to say".. Now, lets look forward to LFCC with so many dreams and wishes waiting over that weekend and today there will be another one, or two. Thank You. ^_^ 

• Like 5

Aww Chris I’m really sorry you had a negative comment on that photo, was the comment on here and it got taken down or was this somewhere else? I don’t know why because it’s a great photo and you and Natalie looked so happy which was nice to see! :D

And honestly don’t ever worry about your English, I forget half the time that some of the people I talk to on here are not from the UK because their English is so good! ^_^

English is my first language and I’m from England and my English still needs improving! :lol:

Edited by R4wly97
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

Aww Chris I’m really sorry you had a negative comment on that photo, was the comment on here and it got taken down or was this somewhere else? I don’t know why because it’s a great photo and you and Natalie looked so happy which was nice to see! :D

And honestly don’t ever worry about your English, I forget half the time that some of the people I talk to on here are not from the UK because their English is so good! ^_^

English is my first language and I’m from England and my English still needs improving! :lol:

My english was much better when I lived in Sydney, strange huh?! :D If you use a second language alot it sort of becomes a first. I remember the first year after I moved back to Sweden I even dreamt in english. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DrBungle said:

So, who was the 'great ' guest announcement tonight ? There was a week of build up, bit its not clear to me who it was . Did I miss something ? Maybe a contract fell through ?

Matthew Lillard, Kirk Acevedo, Xolo Mariduena and Jacob Bertrand were the 7 pm announcements

2 minutes ago, DrBungle said:

Agreed. But did they indicate which of the guests announced was the 'big' guest 

Quite often they use the terms to mean 'a lot' rather than a big name, and we certainly had a lot tonight

6 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

They didn't say it was a 'big' guest, they said it would be a 'great' guest. Take that how you will.

But my point being who did they deem to be the 'great' guest ?

Edited by DrBungle
Spelling

Not been on in a while or looked at guests I like to surprise myself wow to the announcements not so wow for the credit card :huh:.

As of last year I thought I need to do something more in my photo ops I have attended LFCC and various other consand this will be my 12th year and always end up just getting a cuddle, lucky some guests have been very obliging with my requests (even got David Tennant to jump out from behind a cardboard cut of himself and another guest to play twister with me :D)so this year looking for insperation, tell me what your favouriote shoot has been and funny pose thanks:thumbup:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

Not been on in a while or looked at guests I like to surprise myself wow to the announcements not so wow for the credit card :huh:.

As of last year I thought I need to do something more in my photo ops I have attended LFCC and various other consand this will be my 12th year and always end up just getting a cuddle, lucky some guests have been very obliging with my requests (even got David Tennant to jump out from behind a cardboard cut of himself and another guest to play twister with me :D)so this year looking for insperation, tell me what your favouriote shoot has been and funny pose thanks:thumbup:

I am always happy with a hug, it is so nice to share some kindness and warmth. ^_^ We can never have too much TLC..

• Like 4

On my way home after a full day at my favourite popart and comics museum, actually pretty close to where I live. It even got one of the largest Disney collections from the golden era (1920’s to 1950’s).

But I found many gems including these which I read alot when I was younger. ^_^

D7U5txCWwAA0seQ?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 6