General Chat

Wrong Name

8 minutes ago, natedammit said:

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Broo said:

See that kinda looks like you're taking Raylenth's present from her...

1 minute ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I was just about to say that! :lol:

Give the present back to her, Nate!

Yeah, me too!  Meanie!

35 minutes ago, Raylenth said:
42 minutes ago, Broo said:

See that kinda looks like you're taking Raylenth's present from her...

37 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I was just about to say that! :lol:

Give the present back to her, Nate!

Yeah, me too!  Meanie!

Congratulations! You get to give me a present!

I fail to see the problem here.

6 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

In the forums opinion which is better, Netflix or Amazon Prime Video?

Except for the self-made tv shows, the content of both platforms isn't great (or at least where I live). I have both and I only use Netflix for its original content and Prime for sitcoms. If I had to choose to unsubcribe to one of them, I would choose Prime. I download most of my shows anyway ^_^

Anyone who knows, I need your help/suggestion about something.

What is the best way to go between central London to Hampton Court by train? I have travelled there by car before but never by rail. I have an Oyster Card, if that helps/work. Thanks! ^_^

11 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Anyone who knows, I need your help/suggestion about something.

What is the best way to go between central London to Hampton Court by train? I have travelled there by car before but never by rail. I have an Oyster Card, if that helps/work. Thanks! ^_^

Depends where in Central London as there will be several option for tube lines but the website says this:

National Rail

Hampton Court station (5 minute walk) - Services run from London Waterloo every 30 minutes, calling at Vauxhall, Clapham Junction, Earlsfield, Wimbledon, Raynes Park, New Maldon, Berrylands, Surbiton and Thames Ditton.

Hampton Court station is in zone 6. Oyster cards are accepted on this route.

Trains returning to London Waterloo depart Hampton Court station at regular times: 

• Monday to Saturday - 24 and 54 minutes past the hour
  • Sunday - 05 and 35 minutes past the hour 
Edited by Raylenth
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Depends where in Central London as there will be several option for tube lines but the website says this:

National Rail

Hampton Court station (5 minute walk) - Services run from London Waterloo every 30 minutes, calling at Vauxhall, Clapham Junction, Earlsfield, Wimbledon, Raynes Park, New Maldon, Berrylands, Surbiton and Thames Ditton.

Hampton Court station is in zone 6. Oyster cards are accepted on this route.

Trains returning to London Waterloo depart Hampton Court station at regular times: 

• Monday to Saturday - 24 and 54 minutes past the hour
  • Sunday - 05 and 35 minutes past the hour 

Thank you @Raylenth!! Yes, Waterloo is the best for where I will be staying. I will be going there for the festival in June.

5 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Thank you @Raylenth!! Yes, Waterloo is the best for where I will be staying. I will be going there for the festival in June.

If you’re actually going to the palace itself, the entrance is on the other side of the bridge to where the train station is. Not very far, but as you said you’ve driven there before, you may have passed it on your way there anyhow. My old school has a sports ground nearby hence I used to go there quite a bit.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mayhem said:

If you’re actually going to the palace itself, the entrance is on the other side of the bridge to where the train station is. Not very far, but as you said you’ve driven there before, you may have passed it on your way there anyhow. My old school has a sports ground nearby hence I used to go there quite a bit.

I will visit the Palace as well while I am there, such a beautiful place. But the main reason is a concert. ^_^ 

2 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

For getting round London, I find using the TFL journey planner your best bet as it uses all types of public transport and keeps up to date with engineering works, etc.

https://tfl.gov.uk/plan-a-journey/

Thanks, I will use it to my best ability. And give myself time. I'd rather be early than on the minute. Lucky enough I dont have to be there bright and early but I plan to be there in good time to look around. ^_^

13 minutes ago, natedammit said:

It seems they made a mistake in the Eurovision scoring, and UK actually got 5 points less than they announced. It also means that Norway drops from 5th to 6th, which is the real travesty here.

Just so you know.

So in other words we definitely came last instead of certainly coming last.

4 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Hey, at least you got audience Points. :lol:

It's like a really local gymkhana I went to with my sister once and the announcer said all day 'and you get a rosette for entering' to everyone who lost.

That's us, the UK get a rosette for entering :laugh:

Image result for rosette