General Chat

Wrong Name

7 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

No spoilers from me, but I've just read what happens in the last GOT ep.

I just read a spoiler by accident. Nothing major luckily! No more internet for me before I've watched it tonight. Just this forum :smile:

Edited by VikingGrrrl

14 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I just read a spoiler by accident. Nothing major luckily! No more internet for me before I've watched it tonight. Just this forum :smile:

I would have read up on it any way and haven't been watching them, but the same thing happened to me this morning.  Just loading the internet up was enough - my work IE currently defaults to the MSN homepage which links news website and lo and behold a big headline from the NY Times with 'this thing happened'.  On behalf of the large population that watch GOT that don't live in the US, screw you MSN/NYT.

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

I would have read up on it any way and haven't been watching them, but the same thing happened to me this morning.  Just loading the internet up was enough - my work IE currently defaults to the MSN homepage which links news website and lo and behold a big headline from the NY Times with 'this thing happened'.  On behalf of the large population that watch GOT that don't live in the US, screw you MSN/NYT.

What did you expect.. they have never shown respect before. I have seen the episode and I feel empty now. Not because of the episode, loved it, but because it has ended. 

So.. Season 1.. Here I come! :dance:

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Not only MSN - my Disney pin Groups have suddenly all gone Westeros on me. If I had followed the Show I am Pretty sure I had every spoiler known to mankind thrown at me this morning.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Not only MSN - my Disney pin Groups have suddenly all gone Westeros on me. If I had followed the Show I am Pretty sure I had every spoiler known to mankind thrown at me this morning.

Pardon my french: FFS!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Basically, people are Btards