General Chat

Wrong Name

5USA will be showing Hannibal from the first episode on the 25th May if anyone hasn't seen it and wants to.  It's really good and is worth a watch, though it's obviously got a lot of graphic scenes in given what it's about.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

5USA will be showing Hannibal from the first episode on the 25th May if anyone hasn't seen it and wants to.  It's really good and is worth a watch, though it's obviously got a lot of graphic scenes in given what it's about.

Very graphic!  :blink:

anigif_sub-buzz-13368-1484246039-14.gif

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Even I like it, and I have the highest standards.

Speaking of which, now that you've all watched the semi-finals and had time to digest them, who are your faves for Eurovision tomorrow?

56 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Even I like it, and I have the highest standards.

Speaking of which, now that you've all watched the semi-finals and had time to digest them, who are your faves for Eurovision tomorrow?

Iceland! :whistling:

10 minutes ago, amy46250 said:

Are guests allowed to sign props depending on what it is of course ? :)

Generally yes.  There are exceptions - obviously they have to comply with the cosplay props rule, but beyond that some guests won't sign certain items.  Richard Dean Anderson wont sign rolls of Duct tape, Cumberbatch won't sign deerstalkers, the Shining twins won't sign Funko's. 

But that's rare, most guests sign most things.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Generally yes.  There are exceptions - obviously they have to comply with the cosplay props rule, but beyond that some guests won't sign certain items.  Richard Dean Anderson wont sign rolls of Duct tape, Cumberbatch won't sign deerstalkers, the Shining twins won't sign Funko's. 

But that's rare, most guests sign most things.

Duct tape? :blink: Wonder why. The twins i knew about and I guess there will be signs at their auto table.

• Like 1