General Chat

Wrong Name

Just now, andrewrolar said:

ok, I can understand that in some ways

only issue for me would be if I have loads to do, and I usually have 10-15 guests to meet , so that's 20 to 30 queues.

in the past , as DP was guaranteed photo and auto, I've made the non DP guests the priority,  knowing I can get DP at any time.

that will have to change now then

luckily , I have just 6/7 guests so far this year , and there may even be a chance I only need 1 day anyway, so its a moot point I'm making lol

It'll only need a little readjustment - and as I said if it does look like you may have trouble getting your DP auto's make sure you speak to the crew/pit bosses in good time and they will do what they can, though the crew are good about getting the DP holders through, just obviously try not to leave them all to the last minute.

Yes, you have to get photos and autos on the specific day now. DP are still guaranteed photo and auto, but it has to be on that day. 

If worst comes to worst treat your Diamond Pass batch like a VQ number and sort it in accordingly. It's only a little readjustment as Raylenth said.

46 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

I'm too old :lol:

(I'm not sure how it works)!

You post lots of photo's of your food I think.  That's all it's for.

I have one.  I have never posted anything on it.

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You post lots of photo's of your food I think.  That's all it's for.

I have one.  I have never posted anything on it.

And at least 10 selfies per day. :poki: I am half active on FB, use twitter much more.

2 hours ago, maegurwen said:

*slowly puts hand up* Unless you call 60 ish pop funkos a shrine?

My "shrine" is two pop funkos, two other figurines, a mug, silver pendant and a good number of signed photos. Plus some other stuff. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

That’s okay, it’s just I have a Peter Capaldi page which you would love! 

Sounds brilliant.

Never had an incentive to go on Instagram until now.:D

If you let me know what to look for I will give it a go*

* I can use hundreds of thousands of pounds of equipment every day without breaking anything. I'm sure I can work out Instagram!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

Omg I need these in my life!

If you're interested my friend got them through Printster. Highly recommended. Any photo you want on just about any object.*

* except underwear apparently........OMG why have I just got a mental image of where you would put their face :blush:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Sounds brilliant.

Never had an incentive to go on Instagram until now.:D

If you let me know what to look for I will give it a go*

* I can use hundreds of thousands of pounds of equipment every day without breaking anything. I'm sure I can work out Instagram!

Just search @lifeofcapaldi and you’ll find it ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

If anyone needs some hot sauce at the con for any reason at all, it seems like there will be a stall selling some bottles. I don't see why people would buy hot sauce at a comic con but I'll probably be one of them :WINCE:

So you can run around the Olympia like this! :P

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cd9fc504b51515a41

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

If anyone needs some hot sauce at the con for any reason at all, it seems like there will be a stall selling some bottles. I don't see why people would buy hot sauce at a comic con but I'll probably be one of them :WINCE:

You just gave the answer to your own question 'why would anyone buy one' because you will and hundreds of other people will :D

Edited by Kurdamoni