General Chat

Wrong Name

4 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

Not that surprising but Endgame collected 1,2 billion after its first week. Will this be the one to dethrone Avatar?  :blink2:

I want to go and see it but unfortunately all the major spoilers ended up on my Instagram feed today from one of my followers because he didn’t make it clear he was including spoilers and now people are mad at him, can’t think why! :angry2:

Edited by R4wly97
  • Sad 3

3 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I want to go and see it but unfortunately all the major spoilers ended up on my Instagram feed today from one of my followers because he didn’t make it clear he was including spoilers and now people are mad at him, can’t think why! :angry2:

Aw no that sucks! Sorry that happened hun :(

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

It’s okay it happened with Infinity War for me as well so I’m kind of used to it, I should just stay off the internet in future :lol:

One of many reasons social media can be a pest. There are those who even love to spoil and those who simply do not think. I have a standing rule on twitter that anyone who utters the smallest GoT spoiler will be silent or blocked. So far I have blocked two. Only thing that work, and stay off all social media until you have seen it. Here it is safe, be sure of that. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

One of many reasons social media can be a pest. There are those who even love to spoil and those who simply do not think. I have a standing rule on twitter that anyone who utters the smallest GoT spoiler will be silent or blocked. So far I have blocked two. Only thing that work, and stay off all social media until you have seen it. Here it is safe, be sure of that. 

Yeah that’s a good idea and yeah that is one of the many good things about the forum it’s a spoiler-free zone :D

Its just a sad world when many take fun out of ruining TV and films, for a pathetic chuckle. I just hate anyone now who does it, cannot call them friends anymore, no matter how close we once were as it really makes me so angry I scare myself.

I had Avengers ruined an hour before I went to see it last night!!!! Furious doesnt come close. I literally wanted to hit someone, maybe I am the sad one wanting to do that to someone over a film, but hey films and TV are my life. It ruined the film for me as I knew what was coming...... that film is now tainted for life.

Edited by RomeroSavini
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 6

And now the Endgame spoilers have materialised on the Doctor Who subs on Reddit I literally give up... :stretcher:

Why can’t they stay away from other fandoms next they’ll be posting Endgame spoilers in Star Wars and Game of Thrones! :chair: