General Chat

Wrong Name

7 hours ago, natedammit said:

I bet you £5 it doesn't.

And I don't accept Scottish bank notes, which is what you use where you live because you live in Scotland.

Why do you think I live in Scotland I’m not even Scottish Nate! :lol:

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Raylenth said:

You know you are going to have to give in and just move to Scotland?  He's not going to stop.

Isnt it like we have it. Everything north of Stockholm is ”The North”, so everything north of London is Scotland. :lol:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Isnt it like we have it. Everything north of Stockholm is ”The North”, so everything north of London is Scotland. :lol:

Oi, Northampton is north of London, and it sure as Heck isn't Scotland. Please don't accuse me of living in Scotland when I don't, that's very rude you know.

4 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Oi, Northampton is north of London, and it sure as Heck isn't Scotland. Please don't accuse me of living in Scotland when I don't, that's very rude you know.

But I bet you live closer to Scotland than @R4wly97 so that makes you more scottish. :P

And what is wrong with Scotland? ...charming place..wonderful nature..Edinburgh is a beautiful city.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

But I bet you live closer to Scotland than @R4wly97 so that makes you more scottish. :P

Dur, I can't live closer to Scotland than living in Scotland, nor can I be more Scottish than full Scottish, which Reg does and is.

In fact, if my Geographical knowledge is right, you technically live closer to Scotland than I do, so you are more Scottish than me.

16 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Dur, I can't live closer to Scotland than living in Scotland, nor can I be more Scottish than full Scottish, which Reg does and is.

In fact, if my Geographical knowledge is right, you technically live closer to Scotland than I do, so you are more Scottish than me.

I have a big ocean inbetween. No land. You can just walk :D

8 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I have a big ocean inbetween. No land. You can just walk :D

You are on the same latitude, so with the earth's rotation being anti-clockwise you can just jump straight up in the air and you'll come down in Scotland. 

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Anyone else did the Thanos Google thing? I just love these little kind of things. 

If you don't know what I'm talking about: typ 'Thanos' in Google and click on the gauntlet on the right and just watch :D

Haha! Funny! :lol:

1 hour ago, The_batflash123 said:

Anyone else did the Thanos Google thing? I just love these little kind of things. 

If you don't know what I'm talking about: typ 'Thanos' in Google and click on the gauntlet on the right and just watch :D

WoW!!! Nudie photos of superheroes! :o Naughty naughty!! :poki:

2 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

Wow. Did that and one million pounds was added to my bank account! ;)

3 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

Ok Nate you win I’m Scottish and I live in Scotland and as a matter of fact I am related to Ewan McGregor! 

Are you also sure you're not actually Ewan McGregor?

3 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

I did earlier, it's amusing

2 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

@Raylenth

Am I the only one seeing this? It's still your normal picture on my phone though.

IMG-20190426-183754999.jpg

Er, it's fine on mine when I go into my profile.  I think your computer has been drinking.

Why are you looking at my profile?  Where are you? AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edited by Raylenth
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

@Raylenth 

Er, it's fine on mine when I go into my profile.  I think your computer has been drinking.

Why are you looking at my profile?  Where are you? AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I know, he (yes, my laptop is a he) has problems again with replying and it's the same on every topic that's why I went to your account :blink2:

Edited by The_batflash123
  • Haha 1