General Chat

Wrong Name

2 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:
54 minutes ago, Dr.1963 said:

Does anyone know if the silent auction will return, loved that!!! :wub:

Probably, but if it returns it will be announced much closer to the show.

The first rule of the Silent Auction is: you do not talk about the Silent Auction.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TheLocalWizard said:

Hello all! It's good to be back after a year away! 

Has anyone already started planning for the con? Just me?

I'm sure a lot are, especially if they know they are definitely coming :thumbup:

38 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Wait? There is a con this year? I just thought this was a forum on how to exterminate grumpy bears :huh:

Well it's doing a lousy job at that, for in the immortal words of John Major: I'm still here. 

2 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

I know everyone is hyped about Endgame but is anyone else hyped for the Bond 25 reveal today!? :clap:

Why are they announcing stuff right after Endgame is released? That seems like a good way for the news to get buried.

7 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

They’ve announced Bond 25 today because it’s April the 25th today :D

I haven't checked, but I think there's a 25th in May too. Anyway, they've not announced much - it will exist, Freddie Mercury will be in it, and it will have a title once they think of one..

• Haha 1

Just now, natedammit said:

I haven't checked, but I think there's a 25th in May too. Anyway, they've not announced much - it will exist, Freddie Mercury will be in it, and it will have a title once they think of one..

Pretty much the summery of the tweets I saw but you forgot that it will have exotic locations in it as well

54 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Apart from the fact that Bond 25 is going to be released April 2020 which is why they’ve announced it April 2019! :lol:

Cant wait to see Rami as a Bond villain it’s going to be awesome but I will be sad to see Daniel leave :crying:

10 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Apart from the fact that Bond 25 is going to be released April 2020 which is why they’ve announced it April 2019! :lol:

Cant wait to see Rami as a Bond villain it’s going to be awesome but I will be sad to see Daniel leave :crying:

Bond is like Who, wait 5 minutes and there will be another one along :whistling:

34 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I bet you £5 it doesn't.

And I don't accept Scottish bank notes, which is what you use where you live because you live in Scotland.