General Chat

Wrong Name

6 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

Haha thanks, yeah I love going to the stage door, luckily I’ve been to the arena that many times that I know where to go to meet the celebs, it’s nice to meet fellow stalkers as well :D

You had the outdoors stage door, we had an indoors book signing the day after seeing the live show. lol Thankfully you had fairer weather than us.

2 hours ago, wjbleming said:

You had the outdoors stage door, we had an indoors book signing the day after seeing the live show. lol Thankfully you had fairer weather than us.

Yeah I got lucky, don’t think I would have fancied standing out in the rain at the stage door, don’t want to look like a drowned rat on my selfies :P

4 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:
1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Make that a lot of tissues. Right now I have a barely coherent boyfriend. He didn't even react that way when Bambi's mum died.

Lion King then?

When Josh died in Neighbours?

26 minutes ago, natedammit said:

The last thing that made me cry was when QS said she had a boyfriend.

Sorry. I thought this was known. ;) He's not really a convention Person though. He's not even much of a Disney Person technically.

8 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

So Twice Upon A Time level then? I'm gonna need to prepare myself for tonight.

On my Level: worse. But I am worried I get into a spoiler Region if I say anything more.

Sigh. I always wait for a few weeks before watching big films, and go on a Friday afternoon, so I can watch them in practically empty cinemas. I'm not going to be able to avoid Endgame spoilers am I? I'm getting tempted to go this week and watch it, but have the experience ruined by, ugh, people.

53 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Sigh. I always wait for a few weeks before watching big films, and go on a Friday afternoon, so I can watch them in practically empty cinemas. I'm not going to be able to avoid Endgame spoilers am I? I'm getting tempted to go this week and watch it, but have the experience ruined by, ugh, people.

You could buy all the seats yourself ^_^

• Like 1

I went to see Endgame in 3D yesterday (don't ask me why but they only showed it in 3D at midnight) and they kept screwing up the resolution of the screen so I kind of now what happens in the first 5 minutes but it was mostly just sound with pictures so I had to use my imagination. I'm one of those people who really hate it when people start yelling and clapping when something happens in the movie so that spoils part of the fun for me. It's a great movie and I'll probably see it a second time but just like Nate when the cinema is practically empty.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, natedammit said:

Strip off. That'll empty the cinema out pretty quick 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

You could buy all the seats yourself ^_^

You're right, that is definitely something I could do, as I am very much a baller, however, I have checked and it is half sold out already.

34 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

I'm one of those people who really hate it when people start yelling and clapping when something happens in the movie so that spoils part of the fun for me.

It's not just that though, it's the eating, slurping, muttering, moving and breathing that I have a problem with.

27 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Here in England people seem to be pretty good when it comes to clapping and making noise during big event films. From my experience people tend to remain silent during the film but then erupt into applause at the end.

The only film I've seen where people have clapped is South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut. Once at the end and once after a certain song I shan't name.