General Chat

Wrong Name

Less then 122 hours remaining 'till I see Endgame. Anyone else doing a MCU marathon? 19 movies (with Captain Marvel still being in theaters and Infinity War being part of the double bill) in 7 workdays. On Thor: The Dark World at the moment, not the best but still an underrated movie imo. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

Less then 122 hours remaining 'till I see Endgame. Anyone else doing a MCU marathon? 19 movies (with Captain Marvel still being in theaters and Infinity War being part of the double bill) in 7 workdays. On Thor: The Dark World at the moment, not the best but still an underrated movie imo. 

I did think of doing this but I'm scared I'll be all "Marveled out" by the time I see Endgame next week :lol::lol: I will definitely be watching Infinity War again though, just so I flow nicely into "the End Game."

12 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

Dark World was decent but can't be compared to Ragnarok now that's one awesome film! Alot of people hating on the new Hellboy at the moment but i actually liked it more closer to the source material than the Ron Pearlman films great as they were but the new one is edgier and more gorier as in the comic! :coolthumb:

5 hours ago, ShieldAgent said:

Dark World was decent but can't be compared to Ragnarok now that's one awesome film! 

I don't like Ragnarok, it's not a bad movie and I liked the plot but the jokes really started to annoy me after a while. They kept coming and coming. I didn't feel any kind of emotional connection to it because everything that happened that was sad or exciting had to be ruined by a joke.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

I don't like Ragnarok, it's not a bad movie and I liked the plot but the jokes really started to annoy me after a while. They kept coming and coming. I didn't feel any kind of emotional connection to it because everything that happened that was sad or exciting had to be ruined by a joke.

I agree

• Like 1

Just now, Raylenth said:

I'm not going to spoil it.  I'm not actually even watching it. ;)

I'm just trying to act like I'm seeing these movies for a first time and be like "Oh, wauw, what's gonna happen now?" even though I've seen them all at least three times :P

2 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

I'm just trying to act like I'm seeing these movies for a first time and be like "Oh, wauw, what's gonna happen now?" even though I've seen them all at least three times :P

OK then.  Well, Groot joins the Green party and becomes an eco warrior, because he's like a tree, dude.  Star Lord regrets wasting his life and knuckles down to become a planet to planet ear wax buffer salesperson, Rocket takes some anger management classes and gains employment as a yoga guru, Drax dedicates his life to pro wrestling and Gamora stars in Inside Out 5 as Envy.

9 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

5KGh5HP_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

OK then.  Well, Groot joins the Green party and becomes an eco warrior, because he's like a tree, dude.  Star Lord regrets wasting his life and knuckles down to become a planet to planet ear wax buffer salesperson, Rocket takes some anger management classes and gains employment as a yoga guru, Drax dedicates his life to pro wrestling and Gamora stars in Inside Out 5 as Envy.

3 hours ago, Wrong Name said:
6 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

I agree

You're both wrong, but that's fine, it doesn't make you bad people.

34 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

That sounds better than what actually happened.

1 hour ago, The_batflash123 said:

No spoilers, I just started watching GotG :whistling: 

I have a soft spot for the first GotG film as part of it was filmed where I work. 

Interesting to see the big franchise film industry in action. 

5 weeks filming for a scene that lasted only a few minutes.