General Chat

Wrong Name

1 hour ago, The_batflash123 said:

What do you guys think of Endgame being leaked online, I came across An image in the fb comment section of a star wars article... I was lucky that it was just a picture of the hulk without any context behind it. The internet really isn't a safe place for another week.

It was inevitable.  It always happens with stuff that's huge and IIRC people were doing the same after Infinity Wars as well. 

5 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

What do you guys think of Endgame being leaked online, I came across An image in the fb comment section of a star wars article... I was lucky that it was just a picture of the hulk without any context behind it. The internet really isn't a safe place for another week.

I walked into a picture of what looks very much like the spoiler from hell in one of my Disney pin groups. I'm not giving more details, but it was enough to make my sister who is only vaguely familiar with Avengers drop an F bomb.

I get it some people feel the need to talk about it while others want to remain spoiler free. What I don't get is how so many people are so inconsiderate not to think of others who might not be sharing their viewpoint. 

If you really want to stay spoiler free I'll have to advise you to even stay out of guest suggestion threads for a while. We had it happen a couple of times that users posted names of guests in there adding that they were not needed for filming the next movie/TV show season anymore because their character had just died. 

18 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

What I don't get is how so many people are so inconsiderate not to think of others who might not be sharing their viewpoint. 

Because they are bankers who love being giant ricks.  People like that I think really are literally gleeful at ruining it.

6 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Now would be the moment where I should announce that anyone trying this on here will be immediately shown the door, correct?

Yep all spoilers and the people who posted it will be as the Dalek’s say  exterminated off this forum :P

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Now would be the moment where I should announce that anyone trying this on here will be immediately shown the door, correct?

Telling them all their passes will be cancelled will be a bigger threat!

2 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Correct, at least untill it's out of theatres. 

Out of theatres could be a while. ;) Out in theatres? Last time we were quite strict until about a week after start, and after that went after people obviously doing it on purpose.

3 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Out of theatres could be a while. ;) 

Well people are always complaining that they haven't found any time yet to go and watch it but after it's out of theatres nobody will have any reasons to complain. I'm going next tuesday so I don't really care -_-

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Because they are bankers who love being giant ricks.  

For one awful moment I thought you'd spelt a couple of words wrongly! 

Then I realised you had! ;)

Edited by Peter Capaldi Fan
Typo
  • Haha 1