General Chat

Wrong Name

It doesn't help that I'm updating data and doing email maintenance of stuff I've been ignoring and it's sooooooooooooooooo boring, and it's Friday and payday, so everyone's gone to the pub and it's really quiet.

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

It doesn't help that I'm updating data and doing email maintenance of stuff I've been ignoring and it's sooooooooooooooooo boring, and it's Friday and payday, so everyone's gone to the pub and it's really quiet.

I know what you mean, I’m in Nottingham right now and everyone’s in the pubs :lol:

• Like 1

I dont know about you but does anyone else have a credit card just for con purchases I find myself saving and then from january till con just making randon diamond pass purchases and photo op purchases I swear my bank balance staement is full of event brite :lol:

17 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

I dont know about you but does anyone else have a credit card just for con purchases I find myself saving and then from january till con just making randon diamond pass purchases and photo op purchases I swear my bank balance staement is full of event brite :lol:

Actually not a bad idea. I have a seperate accounts for different reasons but all connected to my main account, I just transfer via mobile bank app when needed.

7 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Stupid website is stupid. The correct answer is that you can't wash your hands in a buffalo.

Yes, I knew you were angling for that but I wasn't going to indulge you on this occasion.  Education is better :P

13 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Yes, I knew you were angling for that but I wasn't going to indulge you on this occasion. Education is better :P

Pfft, I'm highly educated, but where has that got me? On a forum here with you bunch of lowlifes.