General Chat

Wrong Name

@Raylenth My pre orders for LCC Spring have come today which I am super excited about and will be posting them on here tomorrow, but my Belfast pre order has still not come and on the website it says they were all due to be shipped on the 6th March should I email Jason?

Edited by R4wly97

27 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Raylenth My pre orders for LCC Spring have come today which I am super excited about and will be posting them on here tomorrow, but my Belfast pre order has still not come and on the website it says they were all due to be shipped on the 6th March should I email Jason?

Jason is really sick, he's been out for over a week. I'd leave it for one more week before contacting him - he probably won't get around to answering e-mails earlier.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Jason is really sick, he's been out for over a week. I'd leave it for one more week before contacting him - he probably won't get around to answering e-mails earlier.

Oh no poor Jason didn’t realise he’s sick thanks for letting me know ^_^

12 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Not Hannigram related by any chance? I imagine that stuff gets pretty steamy.

:wub: Like all fic really, there are a lot of different levels, but there's quite a lot that's not, so you can easily read what you want obvs.  But yeah, that and King Arthur :laugh:

4 hours ago, Raylenth said:

The allure of late night fan fic is too strong to resist and means no sleepy for me.  So totally my fault :P

4 hours ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Late night fan fic you say? I don't know what you're talking about..

47 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I can relate to that :whistling:

Ahh I feel so at home, love you geeks! <3

• Like 3