General Chat

Wrong Name

4 hours ago, natedammit said:

Wow. A bunch of grown ups pretending to be bears. 

Take a good look at yourselves people. How did you sink so low?

You used to have hopes and dreams, thought you would make something of your lives, but now here you are.

A sad bunch of wannabears.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness - Oscar Wilde. 

That's why we all want to be bears!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

I've asked myself this question ever since I saw guests sign their posters. Does SM ever sell the posters behind the guests at the end of/after the event? Would one pay more for such a one of a kind collectable item if it was signed?

I’ve seen them as the odd prize giveaway but also in the silent auctions occasionally.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Also occasionally the guests have fun with them and draw on them.  Those would be truly unique

If my memory is in working order I think some of the, if not all, IT kids did so at LCC Spring. Remember seeing something of that.

3 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Just seen the new trailer for Toy Story 4. Now that is a film I am really looking forward to  :D

There was a competition last week where you could win a voice cameo in the film which I thought was pretty cool!

Not sure where else to post this but just wanted an opinion. I ordered an autograph pre order for Belfast and two for LCC Spring, I’m not expecting them to arrive yet because there’s been back to back shows, but it says on the website to email if you haven’t received a pre order after 4 weeks and it has been 4 weeks since Belfast, but then it also says if you’ve ordered from different shows that they will come after the most recent show you have ordered from has ended. I am supposed to email about the Belfast pre order because it’s been 4 weeks or is it likely they are sending all the autographs together? I’m not getting impatient or worried about it or anything because I know the guys at pre orders are inudated with orders and work really hard but I just wasn’t sure what to do because it says email ASAP after 4 weeks have passed?

2 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

Not sure where else to post this but just wanted an opinion. I ordered an autograph pre order for Belfast and two for LCC Spring, I’m not expecting them to arrive yet because there’s been back to back shows, but it says on the website to email if you haven’t received a pre order after 4 weeks and it has been 4 weeks since Belfast, but then it also says if you’ve ordered from different shows that they will come after the most recent show you have ordered from has ended. I am supposed to email about the Belfast pre order because it’s been 4 weeks or is it likely they are sending all the autographs together? I’m not getting impatient or worried about it or anything because I know the guys at pre orders are inudated with orders and work really hard but I just wasn’t sure what to do because it says email ASAP after 4 weeks have passed?

I'd give it more time.  Jason probably only got back today so will get them out soon, and yeah unfortunately at this point emailing will only slow things down.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I'd give it more time.  Jason probably only got back today so will get them out soon, and yeah unfortunately at this point emailing will only slow things down.

Ok thanks and yeah I bet the emails do get annoying!