General Chat

Wrong Name

1 minute ago, Kurdamoni said:

I'll say it again, Scandinavians are a different breed altogether... :uhoh:

That is why we want to be as far away from the rest of you continental Europeans. :lol: Well, the danes are connected so they arent fully trusted. :lol: Just be nice to us or there will be another viking invasion. Are you up for that Lagerth...sorry I mean @VikingGrrrl B)

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

That is why we want to be as far away from the rest of you continental Europeans. :lol: Well, the danes are connected so they arent fully trusted. :lol: Just be nice to us or there will be another viking invasion. Are you up for that Lagerth...sorry I mean @VikingGrrrl B)

Then we Europeans will have to reassemble the Roman army I presume? :poki:

24 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

I would be super jealous if I hadn't one of those myself :WINCE: looks great! happy for you!  :clap:

@Kurdamoni Thanks ^_^ Did you get yours in person? Mine is from an autograph dealer but I’m sure it is genuine, there is even finger and hand print marks on mine, I’m not rubbing them off in case it’s Daniel’s! :laugh:

On 2/18/2019 at 8:47 AM, Queen_Sindel said:

No, photo opp tickets go by Batches too. Would be a Nightmare with lines otherwise. Hundreds of People showing up for photos at the same time is not a good idea.

What about if i get an additional photo, having a diamond pass already? Can i do both photos at the same time, or do i have to Q again and wait for the batch number of the additional photo opp ?

5 minutes ago, dolores82 said:

What about if i get an additional photo, having a diamond pass already? Can i do both photos at the same time, or do i have to Q again and wait for the batch number of the additional photo opp ?

You can get both at the same time. Make sure both tickets are scanned and that the crew in the photo area know you have 2.

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Thanks 1