General Chat

Wrong Name

26 minutes ago, dolores82 said:

Morning everyone :)

How close to the event is the time table posted?

Thank you

About a week before, but be aware the first one posted will not be the final version so make sure you keep an eye out for updates.  It's such a huge beast it's inevitable someone will be missed off or clash with themselves, cancellations and late announcements need to be factored in as well, so it's always worth checking again the night before.

55 minutes ago, dolores82 said:

Thanks, I am thinking to wait with buying photos until I have the time table. Just to see if Saturday or Sunday works better for me. 

Are photo ops usually sold out before the event?

They can be if it's a very popular guest.

54 minutes ago, dolores82 said:

Thanks, I am thinking to wait with buying photos until I have the time table. Just to see if Saturday or Sunday works better for me. 

Are photo ops usually sold out before the event?

Photo ops rarely sell out. There are exceptions for a really popular guest or one only attending for a limited time.

Be aware that entry tickets might sell out especially for the Saturday.

Hope this helps.

27 minutes ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Photo ops rarely sell out. There are exceptions for a really popular guest or one only attending for a limited time.

Be aware that entry tickets might sell out especially for the Saturday.

Hope this helps.

I got Saturday and Sunday entry already. Its more that i dont wanna miss on Saturday Roberts or Emilies Panel, but on Sunday i have more stuff bought. So wanna see the times to decide on the last pics i wanna buy.

Just now, dolores82 said:

Jason Momoa? :))

Possibly, but he was there last year so there might not be such a rush for tickets for him.  It's always really hard to judge as even if photo tickets do sell out, they may add more batches (to a point). 

3 minutes ago, dolores82 said:

I got Saturday and Sunday entry already. Its more that i dont wanna miss on Saturday Roberts or Emilies Panel, but on Sunday i have more stuff bought. So wanna see the times to decide on the last pics i wanna buy.

It's a tough choice, many people do put off buying photo's until the schedule is out for that reason, but obviously there is always a risk of stuff selling out - as Peter said, most shoots don't sell out unless it's a really big name but it can happen.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Thanks 1

Big names usually have two photo op sessions per day so having a low batch number gives you more choices, lets say you have 1 with Momoa..then you can choose to go to either AM or PM photo op, all up to which one is best for you. But if you have 8.. then there is a big chance/risk you are on for PM only. If there is someone special coming that you aim for I would suggest going for a low batch number, just to widen your options. ^_^

Edited by Chris1970

56 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I know everyone on here is really good with getting autographs so does anyone want to help me find a Daniel Craig autograph, I’ve always wanted one and my life will be complete if I get one! :wub:

@Kurdamoni You are a massive James Bond fan are you up for the challenge? ^_^

:whistling: :lol:

stalk-gif.gif

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Big names usually have two photo op sessions per day so having a low batch number gives you more choices, lets say you have 1 with Momoa..then you can choose to go to either AM or PM photo op, all up to which one is best for you. But if you have 8.. then there is a big chance/risk you are on for PM only. If there is someone special coming that you aim for I would suggest going for a low batch number, just to widen your options. ^_^

But you get a batch number only with diamond passes, or? I wanna buy just the photo opp

50 minutes ago, dolores82 said:

But you get a batch number only with diamond passes, or? I wanna buy just the photo opp

No, photo opp tickets go by Batches too. Would be a Nightmare with lines otherwise. Hundreds of People showing up for photos at the same time is not a good idea.

• Thanks 1