General Chat

Wrong Name

Just now, The_batflash123 said:

Dr. Batman, who? :huh:

If you mix Dr Who and Batman...

A guy at my work once told me he would watch two, or even three, different shows one day and he mixed them up. Something like Dr X Trek, no one knew what he was talking about.. :blink:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The_batflash123 said:

To all of you, happy Valentine's day. I'm just gonna watch all four classic Batman movies tonight or some Doctor Who.

And happy Valentine's day to you too! :smile:

Well I'm watch Game of Thrones.. soo.. it has lots of red at least... 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

And happy Valentine's day to you too! :smile:

Well I'm watch Game of Thrones.. soo.. it has lots of red at least... 

Working... and top this if you can: Watching a finnish documentary about a group of guys with metal detectors looking for viking stuff and medieval coins. :smile: They sweep, dig, eat, sweep, dig....

Edited by Chris1970

13 minutes ago, Broo said:

I am spending valentine's looking after my sick kids, boo. Hopefully finishing off Rampage later tonight though, which so far is not as terrible a film as I was anticipating.

I though it was pretty good, you know, matinee type of movie. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

Like the latest Ghostbusters? :cool:

Thoughts on the coming one?

No. Rampage was fun.

Well, it's a bit early to make any real views on it yet, but the teaser trailer was awesome and hit the perfect tone for me. I'm hearing some rumours at the moment that aren't exactly the route I expected them to take, but nothing is ringing any alarm bells with me like the last one did. I like Jason Reitman's films and as Ivan and Dan are involved in it's creation, I'm hoping for the best. We'll see.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

No. Rampage was fun.

Well, it's a bit early to make any real views on it yet, but the teaser trailer was awesome and hit the perfect tone for me. I'm hearing some rumours at the moment that aren't exactly the route I expected them to take, but nothing is ringing any alarm bells with me like the last one did. I like Jason Reitman's films and as Ivan and Dan are involved in it's creation, I'm hoping for the best. We'll see.

Plus, it can only get better from the last ones point of view. But like you said, just wait and see.

11 hours ago, Broo said:

I am spending valentine's looking after my sick kids, boo. Hopefully finishing off Rampage later tonight though, which so far is not as terrible a film as I was anticipating.

It's got a flying giant wolf in it.  What more can you ask for :laugh:

I don't generally enjoy Rock films but this one was OK

• Haha 1

Had an LFCC-related dream last night. I was at the LFCC and popped outside for a bit, but I forgot to get my hand stamped. The guards likewise forgot to stamp my hand, so when I went back I couldn't get in! I decided to try and draw a stamp on my hand with a pen and then smudge it a bit so it would look like a smudged stamp. I woke up before I could see how it worked out.

38 minutes ago, whitewillow said:

Had an LFCC-related dream last night. I was at the LFCC and popped outside for a bit, but I forgot to get my hand stamped. The guards likewise forgot to stamp my hand, so when I went back I couldn't get in! I decided to try and draw a stamp on my hand with a pen and then smudge it a bit so it would look like a smudged stamp. I woke up before I could see how it worked out.

Sooo... now you have put SM on alert. So if you go outside this year they wont let you back coz they will believe you have made the stamp yourself. :poki:

Just now, Chris1970 said:

Sooo... now you have put SM on alert. So if you go outside this year they wont let you back coz they will believe you have made the stamp yourself. :poki:

Damn, didn't think of that! Ahhh, now I must make sure I cosplay as someone that has their face obscured, so that they can't recognise me from my forum pic! :ninja:

• Haha 3