General Chat

Wrong Name

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Nice pop! I want the blood splattered one but I am aware it goes for a fortune.

Yeah, it does but it's still cheaper than the Bryan Fuller one. That one is just amazing. The regular Hannibal one is getting rarer and more expensive these days. Funny thing, a friend of mine told me he paid 35 euros for it. I got it as a free gift 2 years ago at the celebration of a funko-related shop and I forgot I even had that one for a long while :blink:

4 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Yeah, it does but it's still cheaper than the Bryan Fuller one. That one is just amazing. The regular Hannibal one is getting rarer and more expensive these days. Funny thing, a friend of mine told me he paid 35 euros for it. I got it as a free gift 2 years ago at the celebration of a funko-related shop and I forgot I even had that one for a long while :blink:

That was a nice free gift and I didn't even know there was a Bryan Fuller one, but I've looked it up and yeah, it's nice.  I have learnt something today. :thumbup:

2 hours ago, matthewlane said:

Anyone have any of them pops signed? Are they good to get signed? I been getting posters done for years now but getting tired of not bieng able to put them up haha. So thinking of going for merchandise, at least I can put them in a cabinet lol

I highly recommend them but it can get really expensive after a while, last time I counted I have 59 of them signed and a Tardis, a Throne, a Jabba the hutt 3-pack full of autographs.

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

Omg yes isn’t it amazing!!!! :wub:

Best music video I have seen in a long time.

To convey so much in less than 4 minutes and for a worthwhile cause.

You don't even need to be a fan of either Capaldi to appreciate it.

Though it's always a pleasure to see Peter :wub:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Saw this in the National Portrait Gallery yesterday, it made me think of some people here for some reason..........

Image may contain: 1 person

Don't know who you could possibly be thinking of :headscratch:

Do you have any idea @R4wly97?

Question - is he taking his shirt off or putting it on?

Either way :wub:

• Like 1

On 2/9/2019 at 4:44 PM, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

Best music video I have seen in a long time.

To convey so much in less than 4 minutes and for a worthwhile cause.

You don't even need to be a fan of either Capaldi to appreciate it.

Though it's always a pleasure to see Peter :wub:

Yes it is! :wub:

Did you know they are distantly related!?

5 hours ago, Peter Capaldi Fan said:

5 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Saw this in the National Portrait Gallery yesterday, it made me think of some people here for some reason..........

Image may contain: 1 person

Don't know who you could possibly be thinking of :headscratch:

Do you have any idea @R4wly97?

Question - is he taking his shirt off or putting it on?

Either way :wub:

@Peter Capaldi Fan @Raylenth Nope not a clue wish I could help you there, but no one springs to mind, guess someone on here really likes Peter Capaldi, I’m sure you’ll find out who it is one day...

But maybe this person whoever it is would quite like you to steal that portrait @Raylenth :whistling:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Peter Capaldi Fan @Raylenth Nope not a clue wish I could help you there, but no one springs to mind, guess someone on here really likes Peter Capaldi, I’m sure you’ll find out who it is one day...

But maybe this person whoever it is would quite like you to steal that portrait @Raylenth :whistling:

Or you could arrange your own art theft? ;)

Or you could just have a total melt down for the next few days because I've just looked up the photographer for you :P http://paulstuart.co.uk/portfolio/peter-capaldi-2/

• Like 1