General Chat

Wrong Name

12 minutes ago, dolores82 said:

And with the Autographs? If it happens that i have all 3 diamond guests at the same time?

The guests will be signing all day when they aren't in talks/photo's breaks so you just join their queue after your number has been called, they have a small whiteboard up at each guest queue where they write up what tickets can join - so DP 1-30, 1-60, 1-90 and so on, and you can join the queue at any time after your number has been called - you will find your number on the pass when you collect it.  

10 minutes ago, dolores82 said:

And one more newbie question :) Unfortunately i will be at the Olympia earliest at 9am on the Saturday. With the huge Q’s how long approx it will take me to get inside?

Hard to tell exactly but it's usually pretty quick.  They try and pre scan as many people as possible so once they open the doors and the queue starts moving it is fairly quick (most of the time).

You will have to go through security when you get into the entry hall so be ready to have your bags checked.

1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

Extra bit of advice: don't trust the bear. He spouts lies and misdirection all the time. ;)

Stop scaring the new people, we like new people ;)

1 hour ago, dolores82 said:

Whos the bear?? :crying::D

The one with the care bear icon :P  Ignore them.  That's their way of saying 'hello'

35 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Ignore the lemming. There is no bear.

There is only Zuul

Edited by Raylenth

Anybody else just attends work to pay for upcoming conventions like hello boss I dont come to work for fun I come to work because I have LFCC spring and summer to pay for. Its either this or selling my body to medical science (at the rate I buy diamond passes this may have to be the case very soon)

Counting down to LFCC spring please hurry;)

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

Anybody else just attends work to pay for upcoming conventions like hello boss I dont come to work for fun I come to work because I have LFCC spring and summer to pay for. Its either this or selling my body to medical science (at the rate I buy diamond passes this may have to be the case very soon)

Counting down to LFCC spring please hurry;)

I have a few (5) conventions I'm gonna attend in february-march, so yes. I'm just gonna go to work tonight thinking about all the fun I'm gonna have. I enjoy being at my work but I'm working 7 days a week in a shift system and I haven't had a day off in 2 months so march can't come soon enough (18 days away from work woohoo)

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

Anybody else just attends work to pay for upcoming conventions like hello boss I dont come to work for fun I come to work because I have LFCC spring and summer to pay for.

No, I go to work purely for the fun. This is me every day:

tenor.gif?itemid=5090737

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

Anybody else just attends work to pay for upcoming conventions like hello boss I dont come to work for fun I come to work because I have LFCC spring and summer to pay for.

If I didn't go to work I would have more time for the things I enjoy doing.

But I wouldn't be able to afford them :headscratch:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, natedammit said:

No, I go to work purely for the fun. This is me every day:

tenor.gif?itemid=5090737

I believe you.

4 hours ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

I'm a stay at home mum but I'm sure my husband feels this way ;)

• Like 2