General Chat

Wrong Name

Havent been on in a while and didnt see the Friday annoucments until today loving the OUAT guests eeekkkk inner fan girl must remain calm (ok I didnt remain calm I purchased diamond passes and now my bank balance is looking kinda of sad :no:)

But yah to this and the LFCC spring, showmasters may need to take a liver and kidney as part payment if any more great guests get annouced

• Like 3

I don’t think I am going to LCC or LFCC this year now :crying::unsure: At the moment I’m working the weekend of LCC and I’m kind of doing something to do with a certain actor who played Captain Jack Harkness which I can’t mention near the time of LFCC, sorry SM I still love you!

Edited by R4wly97

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

I don’t think I am going to LCC or LFCC this year now :crying::unsure: At the moment I’m working the weekend of LCC and I’ve kind of managed to get a vip meet and greet ticket to XXXXX a few days before LFCC, sorry SM I still love you! (If I’m not allowed to mention XXXXX on here please tell me and I’ll remove that bit, but I thought it would be okay because it’s not a convention!) 

Aww, that's too bad.

But that person you're seeing on a stage that you may or may not be allowed to mention, is one of the most amazing experiences ever! I wish I could afford to travel just for that.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, MarioVl said:

Aww, that's too bad.

But that person you're seeing on a stage that you may or may not be allowed to mention, is one of the most amazing experiences ever! I wish I could afford to travel just for that.

Thanks yeah I’m really looking forward it! Hopefully I’ll be able to go to some SM events next year because they are the best!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, R4wly97 said:

I don’t think I am going to LCC or LFCC this year now :crying::unsure: At the moment I’m working the weekend of LCC and I’m kind of doing something to do with a certain actor who played Captain Jack Harkness which I can’t mention near the time of LFCC, sorry SM I still love you!

Right, that's it Reg - you're out of the family.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Does anyone know a good place online to get 10x8s from?

Statesidestills is the place others have recommended, haven't used them personally. Best advice given is to order any you want with plenty of time as in some cases is taken a while for them to be delivered.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

12 hours ago, wjbleming said:

Statesidestills is the place others have recommended, haven't used them personally. Best advice given is to order any you want with plenty of time as in some cases is taken a while for them to be delivered.

I've used them, and yes there were times in the past where it would take a couple of weeks, but they have really stepped it up recently and I've had orders arrive in a couple of days.

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

12 hours ago, wjbleming said:

What Wrong said.  Outside of them being closed for holidays and stuff I've received orders within a couple of days and would definitely recommend them.  The 8x10's are very good quality.

• Like 1

Hi guys :)

first of all thank you for letting me join the forum.

The London Comic con in July will be my first huge con. Did a few smaller ones over the years.

Wanted to ask you guys: on a Sunday, will I timewise manage 3 Diamond passes (Robert, Emilie, Ian) plus a Photo (Jason)?

Thank you for your help. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dolores82 said:

Hi guys :)

first of all thank you for letting me join the forum.

The London Comic con in July will be my first huge con. Did a few smaller ones over the years.

Wanted to ask you guys: on a Sunday, will I timewise manage 3 Diamond passes (Robert, Emilie, Ian) plus a Photo (Jason)?

Thank you for your help. 

Hi and welcome, yeah you will be fine with that.  A schedule of the talks and photo shoots will be published about a week before the event, so just make sure to note down the times of the talks (if included) and the photoshoots and you will know where you need to be when, then you can get the auto's around those times.

9 minutes ago, dolores82 said:

Thank you for your quick reply.

So I even if there are sessions at the same time, you still manage to do both.

Good to know, so looking forward. So far the perfect lineup for me :)

The photo sessions for the big guests will be a decent length and there will usually be an AM and PM session.  Even if a couple start at the same time you can go to one, then just join the queue for the second straight after.  Diamonds get called first for that guest so you can be in the first group through, or you can go later in the session if you choose to.